Packers Trade For Nobody Day 557

MacReady

2 minutes ago, incognito_man said:

I think Josh Allen has a higher ceiling than Rodgers.

in general this holds true across nearly all sports between generations. the now generation had substantial advantage over the rodgers generation, not the least of which was a youth full of watching rodgers play

42 minutes ago, packerstk7 said:

I’ve never been more sure of a loss as a Packers fan, which I’m only 35. I’d put it at 1%. I think even the year Javon Walker tore his ACL I thought we had more of a chance at winning those games than tonight. Even if Buffalo didn’t play well it would still take either MLF or AR changing their whole approach in one week.

Any given Sunday...I'll admit I've had this one penciled off as a loss as soon as I saw the schedule.  I'd give them around a 15% chance of winning outright.  Last time I felt we would for sure lose was the Divisional round against Atlanta in 2010.  So there is that.  Packers Bears in '85 that was a feeling of true hopelessness.  Then they had to run the Fridge right down our throat.  Back then a Monday night game was like our Superbowl.  Embarassed us on national TV.  That's when my true hatred for the Bears began.  Think the Packers will put up a spirited fight tonight.  Just think Buffalo at home is too much to overcome.  Pack should cover the spread.  

Sell, sell, sell.

For real.

We need to trade one of Dillon, Gary, Jones or Rodgers.

Unless Rodgers is going to retire after this year.

Bur we can’t be paying Aaron, Gary, Jones, Alexander and Bakhtiari and expect to add the pieces we need to.

9 minutes ago, Kenrik said:

I'd trade Gary if we can get aleast a 1st.

Lol. It would have to be to a team currently holding a top 10 pick.

It’s the smart move considering our cap health and roster, but it quickly becomes a dumb move unless you get the right value.

53 minutes ago, Pack-ManJones said:

Does anybody know what’s going on with Michael Thomas in New Orleans? I just think that whole situation down there is very sketchy and they are currently winning.

Foot/toe injury. Definitely still on/around the team, but I'm guessing they're being extra cautious.