2022-2023 NBA GDT: The regular season is finally over!

11sanchez11

Hopefully both teams are healthy for the January 12 match up between the Nets and Celtics as that could be for the #1 seed. I still think the Nets need one more big man but they are loaded nonetheless. Of course, with this team, something can pop up at the worst of times to kill their chances at competing for a title. 

Someone earlier this year in this thread questioned Naji Marshall as a rotational player for the Pels and said he's been bad since college. Man has come up huge for us so many times this year, especially this game with half the team out.

31 minutes ago, amac said:

Pels just smoked the Pacers with half the team out. embarrassing 

Up by 29 before garbage time 💀

19 minutes ago, Spartica4Real said:

Someone earlier this year in this thread questioned Naji Marshall as a rotational player for the Pels and said he's been bad since college. Man has come up huge for us so many times this year, especially this game with half the team out.

Up by 29 before garbage time 💀

Marshall is dfs gold. Been using him for a while. Got to stop soon his salary is starting to rise. He gives you a lil bit of everything. 

2 minutes ago, Troy Brown said:

for 3700 or whatever he was on fanduel, he was even fine without just middleton but ever since that 40 point game or whatever it was, he's been priced too high

Tj Warren bout to fly up to. He was 3800 tonight on DK.  Him and Marshall and Gorge got me in the money. But I see price increases for all 3 next games. 

Edited by dante9876

9 hours ago, dante9876 said:

Hornets should be all in on trying to get number 1 pick at this point. Signing bridges now would be silly. They should be trading some of these guys away. 

I dont get why they arent playing their younger guys like Bouknight, Kai Jones and Mark Williams, especially the last 2.  

• Like 1