2022-2023 NBA GDT: The regular season is finally over!

11sanchez11

3 hours ago, Kingram said:

He's really developing into a key guy off the bench. My biggest frustration with this team right now is the misusage of Trey Murphy. Willie runs almost no off ball action to get him open looks and 90% of the time he is just standing in the deep corner hoping someone sees him. He should be taking 7-8 3s a night.

Yup. Right there with you. I've posted too many times on the Pels reddit complaining about it lol. He never moves whatsoever and then his man never leaves him because he's the best 3 pt sniper on the team, they help off of Herb or Hayes or whichever other non shooters are in the game and pack the paint, especially when Zion is playing obviously. He's not going to ever get open standing still. 

He's also just been slumping, so it could help him get his confidence back.

12 hours ago, redsoxsuck05 said:

How the hell did y'all win the chip last year? Best dead cat bounce in history.

I don't think it was entirely a dead cat bounce, they lost hella depth in the offseason. And Poole regressed hard. Steph has still been Steph, Draymond has still been Draymond, Klay has still been post-injury Klay, it's just Poole sucks now and their depth from last year to this year is one of the biggest downgrades in the NBA. They have no size whatsoever, literally any team with a great big is going to destroy them in the playoffs as currently constructed. Zion, Jokic, Giannis or Embiid if they even made it that far would all feast to extreme degrees vs them. Hell, they arguably had an easy run in the playoffs from that standpoint, the only great big they faced was Jokic who was carrying the worst team in the playoffs aside from him. 

Edited by Spartica4Real
  • Like 1