2022-2023 NBA GDT: The regular season is finally over!

11sanchez11

1 hour ago, Texansfan713 said:

Spurs only want 2 2nds for Doug McBuckets?   I would easily trade for him if Im a playoff contending team.

Is that true? I'd trade that in a heartbeat for him. Memphis needs 3P shooting badly.

Danny Green, 2023 Minnesota 2nd, and 2024 Toronto 2nd for McDermott.

1 hour ago, KhanYouDigIt said:

That’s a playoff team. 

Can’t wait to add two lottery picks and whoever we use our ample cap space on to this team in the off-season.

Looking forward to seeing the team grow. Must be exciting to be a fan of the jags and magic right now and what they’re building. 

what’s up with bol though? Really fell off after his scorching start. 

36 minutes ago, Herbie_Hancock said:

what’s up with bol though? Really fell off after his scorching start. 

fools gold honestly. he's fun. efficient weapon on offense. kinda a disaster defensively aside from highlight blocks / great deceptive close-outs. effort comes and goes. if he's functioning as your big you're gonna get absolutely annihilated on the boards, which we have. if you pair him with another big and have to have him on the perimeter he's gonna get burned. so he's kinda a pick your poison on defense. not really a guy you consider one of your pieces imo. about 20 games i was hoping they were gonna quickly flip him while his hype was crazy even tho that'd never happen.