2022-2023 NBA GDT: The regular season is finally over!

11sanchez11

I’ve been telling people about Cam. He is the real deal. People act like it’s the end of the world losing Kyrie. Nope. Cam is showing he can provide the big time scoring and come up big in the clutch when needed. And he isn’t going to be the headache Kyrie was.

Cam is doing this against Kawhi and the Clippers too without KD. This guy is going to be special as he continue to get more big time playing minutes. 

8 minutes ago, NYRaider said:

I still just don't know why Toronto would make a trade based around Simmons. Adding him would tie up their cap and really hurt Scottie. If they have to take Simmons, they better also get Cam or Claxton. And the Nets won't trade them, so it goes back to Simmons should be a nonstarter.

Harris, DFS/Dinwiddie, Sharpe, and 3 1sts.

2 minutes ago, stl4life07 said:

I’ve been telling people about Cam. He is the real deal. People act like it’s the end of the world losing Kyrie. Nope. Cam is showing he can provide the big time scoring and come up big in the clutch when needed. And he isn’t going to be the headache Kyrie was.

Cam is doing this against Kawhi and the Clippers too without KD. This guy is going to be special as he continue to get more big time playing minutes. 

I've really liked him since before the 2021 draft. I was all about Memphis drafting him, but we made a move for Ziaire instead.

• Like 1

Just now, seminoles1 said:

I still just don't know why Toronto would make a trade based around Simmons. Adding him would tie up their cap and really hurt Scottie. If they have to take Simmons, they better also get Cam or Claxton. And the Nets won't trade them, so it goes back to Simmons should be a nonstarter.

Harris, DFS/Dinwiddie, Sharpe, and 3 1sts.

They have some weird obsession with Ben Simmons for some reason. I'm not sure that Brooklyn can trade away DFS/Dinwiddie in the same deal. 

I'd offer Ben Simmons, Nic Claxton, Cam Thomas, and 2/3 FRPs for Siakam / Boucher

6 minutes ago, stl4life07 said:

Cam is averaging 8 ppg this season, lol. Lets see him do it consistently before we act like he's an All-NBA level talent like Kyrie...