2022-2023 NBA GDT: The regular season is finally over!

11sanchez11

8 minutes ago, adamq said:

So is Lebron beating that record tonight or will he wait til Thursday?

He could break it tonight. Thursday against Kareem first team in the Bucks against Giannis too in LA will be a better time to do it. I think though he breaks it tonight just to get it out of the way. 

Plus it’s more likely he breaks it tonight in a win bc he isn’t winning against the Bucks. 

Edited by stl4life07

40 minutes ago, stl4life07 said:

He could break it tonight. Thursday against Kareem first team in the Bucks against Giannis too in LA will be a better time to do it. I think though he breaks it tonight just to get it out of the way. 

Plus it’s more likely he breaks it tonight in a win bc he isn’t winning against the Bucks. 

Yeah I'm inclined to bet his under tonight.. some books are way up at 34.5 😂

The Jazz are only 2 games out of the 6th slot and 4.5 games out of the 5th slot in terms of lottery odds, we need to sell all of our veteran guys at the deadline and go full tank mode from here on out. 

5th would give us 42.1% chance at top 4 / 10.5% at #1 overall

6th would give us 37.2% chance at top 4 / 9.0% chance at #1 overall 

26 minutes ago, 11sanchez11 said:

Cam Thomas is the best scorer in the NBA

That’s an overreaction but can he be what we are seeing SGA of OKC doing which is top 5 scoring at some point in the future? Yes. 

That’s why I laugh when people said the Nets don’t have offense without Kyrie or a potential reliable second option to KD. Give Cam more opportunities and he will be that second reliable option. Dude is fearless and is showing what he can do with a bigger role. It’s not a fluke. But hey the media is still going to act like losing Kyrie means the Nets are done.