2022-2023 NBA GDT: The regular season is finally over!

11sanchez11

2 hours ago, redsoxsuck05 said:

I know everyone and their mother thought LaMelo would bust, but holy crap would the Warriors be looking better with him instead of Wiseman right now!

A what-if that doesn't get talked about enough. LaMelo leading the second unit would be so fun.

Warriors need to dump Wiseman and try to get some solid rotational players from a team that doesn't mind losing and is willing to develop him.

Pels are now 0-3 in OT games. All 3 games went the exact same way too, started sloppy and were down double digits, came back to take the lead late, gave up a game tying shot on the final possession, lost in OT. Willie Green has done a lot to turn this team around so sad to say it but I've been really dissatisfied with his in game coaching decisions so far this year. Costing the Pels VERY winnable games. 

24 minutes ago, packerstk7 said:

The Bucks just look different this year. I wonder if last year was such a let down because of a title slump. Hard to play as tough the year after winning one.

They changed how they play D. No more wide open 3pt barrage for the opponents and it's paying off with *** whoopings every night.

Edited by beekay414

3 minutes ago, beekay414 said:

They changed how they play D. No more wide open 3pt barrage for the opponents and it's paying off with *** whoopings every night.

They’re not as sloppy on offense either. Seemed like last year there were so many awful passes and standing around.