2022-2023 NBA GDT: The regular season is finally over!

11sanchez11

Pelicans need to trade Jonas. He's the square peg on the team. Good player, horrible fit. Pelicans need to trade him for a C who can defend the PnR because he's a huge reason the team is struggling to finish games, especially with Nance out.

8 hours ago, Kingram said:

Pelicans need to trade Jonas. He's the square peg on the team. Good player, horrible fit. Pelicans need to trade him for a C who can defend the PnR because he's a huge reason the team is struggling to finish games, especially with Nance out.

I love JV but I agree. I think he could work as a bench scorer and we start Nance Jr with Zion instead, but his salary isn't really worth it for him to just be a bench fit. It's a good salary for a player of his caliber, just a tough fit all around defensively between him and Zion. 

6 hours ago, Texansfan713 said:

NBA wont rig the draft for the Pelicans 3 times.

No need fam, Lakers are bad enough to get the #1 pick with no rigging required. 

2 hours ago, beekay414 said:

I also respect and aspire to reach the level of grift that Kawhi Leonhard has in life.

Honestly. What ever happened to the best ability being availability? Kawhi's gonna make it into the HoF because it's the basketball HoF and very easy to get into, but if this was closer to the NFL HoF he would be such a weird case (but be left off imo).

47 minutes ago, Spartica4Real said:

Honestly. What ever happened to the best ability being availability? Kawhi's gonna make it into the HoF because it's the basketball HoF and very easy to get into, but if this was closer to the NFL HoF he would be such a weird case (but be left off imo).

Not a chance he wouldn't make it even by NFL standards.

6 hours ago, beekay414 said:

The Knicks taking Obi Toppin over Tyrese Haliburton and then having to sign Jalen Brunson to a big deal is just chef's kiss

Leon Rose trying to out negotiate Danny Ainge pretty much sealed their fate as a mediocre team for the foreseeable future.