2022-2023 NBA GDT: The regular season is finally over!

11sanchez11

24 minutes ago, Spartica4Real said:

Dyson Daniels is legitimately really good

So advanced for a 19 year old. Also think since he came back from his recent foot injury, this is the best stretch of games Zion has played since he’s been in the league. Complete control and getting it done on both ends.

• Like 1

39 minutes ago, TitanSlim said:

So advanced for a 19 year old. Also think since he came back from his recent foot injury, this is the best stretch of games Zion has played since he’s been in the league. Complete control and getting it done on both ends.

No exaggeration, I've seen almost every game of Zion's career and this is by far the best defense I've ever seen him play. He's been really engaged on that end and maintained his offensive dominance. Future MVP if he can keep up the defensive intensity. 

19 minutes ago, Spartica4Real said:

No exaggeration, I've seen almost every game of Zion's career and this is by far the best defense I've ever seen him play. He's been really engaged on that end and maintained his offensive dominance. Future MVP if he can keep up the defensive intensity. 

And right on cue just had his best defensive stretch of his career. Blocks Siakam, dunks, steals the ball, another dunk.

Feels like the switch has flipped for him defensively, which is a scary thought.

22 minutes ago, Spartica4Real said:

On cue he completely shuts the door on this game with a block, insane dunk, steal, fast break layup sequence. He's locked in.

• Like 2

17 minutes ago, CWood21 said:

Don't look now, the Lakers have won 6 of their last 8 games.

We will see just how good they are in the next 10 games. Definitely playing better ball now. 

2 hours ago, DirtyDez said:

51 pts on 20/25 shooting lol 

Unreal performance. He was damn near flawless. 

3 hours ago, Spartica4Real said:

On cue he completely shuts the door on this game with a block, insane dunk, steal, fast break layup sequence. He's locked in.

This Zion guy might be pretty good at basketball.

• Like 1