Time to Fire LaFleur, Gute, and Murphy And Burn The House Down

LLcheesehead12

1 minute ago, Arthur Penske said:

Yes but isn’t it pretty apparent the real issue is the offense and Davante and MVS were hugely essential for its success? I think moving Davante was the right move ( and likely only) but not getting MVS or someone else back to immediately help make up for it was a massive mistake by Gutey and maybe MLF too. combine that with also putting too much faith in OTs coming back from serious knee injuries and it wasn’t a good plan for 2022. It may work out beyond though. 

I'm never of the opinion that one player can take your team's roster from terrible to great. Maybe 3-5 players but ONE? lol 

This is actually the same Packers team when opposing teams negate Adams. 

So Adams and Rodgers chemistry really is a 8-10 game swing? cmon lol

3 minutes ago, Arthur Penske said:

Even if he were the problem, the laughable part is trying to resolve the situation like that.

You can't trade him with his contract. If he doesn't want to retire and we need to see Love, that is the option. If he wants to work something out with his contract, which I don't think the union on nfl would allow, that is fine. 

There are few options once we went, 'all in' with a Primadonna QB. TT, eventually got tired of it and moved on. Gute saddled himself with a terrible contract and it will eventually cost him his job without the success he could have had. 

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, GHARMON9 said:

I'm never of the opinion that one player can take your team's roster from terrible to great. Maybe 3-5 players but ONE? lol 

Read it better. Didn’t say it was solely Adams. 

9 minutes ago, CWood21 said:

Almost makes you wonder if Steno spending less time with the OL is a direct result of their play.

We had plenty of injury issues last year when things started to fall apart. This year we started to get guys back but not at the same level and then we also have had musical chairs with all of the injuries. I’m not saying Butkus gets a pass, but it’s been incredibly challenging. Hackett and Steno being in their former positions would probably have been best for everyone.   

• Like 1

17 minutes ago, GHARMON9 said:

Don't know about 8-10, but I do think DET, NYG, WAS and possibly NYJ are wins with Adams on the roster.  The conversations being had in the forum tonight would look much, much different.

• Like 1