Time to Fire LaFleur, Gute, and Murphy And Burn The House Down

LLcheesehead12

6 minutes ago, Dubz41 said:

The world doesn't need to revolve around your definitions.  @vegas492is one of the more subtle, insightful posters on this forum and you come in and label him an idiot?  

What forum did you get kicked out from that you had to come here to espouse ill informed opinions?

The world doesn’t revolve around his opinions either. Especially when he presents them as fact and can’t back it up. 

2 hours ago, Dubz41 said:

The world doesn't need to revolve around your definitions.  @vegas492is one of the more subtle, insightful posters on this forum and you come in and label him an idiot?  

What forum did you get kicked out from that you had to come here to espouse ill informed opinions?

I’m still waiting for you and your room temperature IQ friend to give examples. You’re pissed off because I disagreed with you. Quit being a ***** about it and improve your argument.

2 hours ago, Dubz41 said:

I’m still waiting for you and your room temperature IQ friend to give examples. You’re pissed off because I disagreed with you. Quit being a ***** about it and improve your argument.

2 hours ago, chefj85 said:

You disagreeing with me is my badge of honor.  You've been here a month? I am not pi**ed off, your opinion isn't that important to anyone. We're just here to banter about ideas and perspectives.  

You, on the other hand, seem to like insulting people. Good luck with that.

9 hours ago, chefj85 said:

You're going to find your stay here brief if this is how you want to post. Don't insult members. 

• Like 1

13 hours ago, squire12 said:

GB is not a publicly traded company.  The stock sales are limit in when they are done as a means to raise money for capital investments to the stadium/practice facilities.  There is no dividends or earnings that holders of Packers stock receive like shares of Microsoft stock has.  

Here's what we'll do, since I'm a shareholder.

1.You'll all vote me on to the board of directors.

2. I will demand a say in football operations, which I can do now that I'm Mark Murphy's boss.

3. I will use this forum as a secret backchannel into Packers decision making

4. Packers win the Superbowl, but no one really knows that it's the brilliant minds of the forum behind all the decisions.

• Like 2

7 hours ago, Dubz41 said:

You disagreeing with me is my badge of honor.  You've been here a month? I am not pi**ed off, your opinion isn't that important to anyone. We're just here to banter about ideas and perspectives.  

You, on the other hand, seem to like insulting people. Good luck with that.

You still havent answered the question or backed up your claims of MM’s offense being so “innovative.” Because you cant.

Your inability to make a rational argument says everything.

35 minutes ago, chefj85 said:

You still havent answered the question or backed up your claims of MM’s offense being so “innovative.” Because you cant.

Your inability to make a rational argument says everything.

Watch the Packers/Titans game. 

Count how many plays DIDN'T feature that 11 personnel 3x1 offensive set. 

Get back to me.