Week 8: Packers @ Bills on SNF / Postgame: Packers lose to Bills 27-17, fall to 3-5

FAH1223

Just now, Outpost31 said:

Not buying it.

We’ve seen Campbell, Douglas, Alexander, Gary, Clark and Amos all have elite years.

How many defenses can say they have six all-pro talent players on the team and still suck?

I think the people that hate Gute and want him fired right now, I do not think there's a GM in the league that if he had been here a few years that they wouldn't hate. I think they would hate whoever the GM is because they think you get to do the draft 3 years later with hindsight and that they're all convinced they could do better because they did 99 mocks with 99 diff players and 6 of them ended up being good,.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, MaryTsraining3s said:

Gray ran this defense last year when we beat Arizona a year ago on Thursday night? Can it be any worst at this point honestly? Ya I understand the players need to “play better.” For some reason they aren’t. You just don’t completely  forget how to play football. If you’re not put in the right spots, then you struggle to play well. 

Just a weird guy to promote right now.

We’re 14th overall in the draft now.

We could get a top ten pick with our schedule.

I honestly don’t know if we will beat the Lions next week.

It will be interesting.  As down as we are on our defense, Detroit's is worse.  But is this offense able to keep up with any team that can score points?

Matty wears his Sunday best
Joe Berry's tired, he needs a rest
The Bills are playing up downfield
Gute's sighing in his sleep
Aaron's got a date to keep
He can't hang around

Our house, has fallen off the street

Our house.... 

Edited by Billy86
  • Like 1

Not buying it.

We’ve seen Campbell, Douglas, Alexander, Gary, Clark and Amos all have elite years.

How many defenses can say they have six all-pro talent players on the team and still suck?

Gary has never had an elite year. All those first round picks on defense and the only one who's proven is Jaire.