GDT: Dallas Cowboys vs. Chicago State Cougars

Nextyearfordaboyz

In a weird break of tradition, The Dallas Cowboys will play an exhibition game against a college team from Chicago.

But don’t let that fool you. The Cougars have an exciting young QB prospect who could one day be a first round pick:

Meanwhile, Dallas has this overpaid, only 25-6 against the NFCE, Jared Goff wannabe, could find a better player at the literal Chicago State, never gonna win a Super Bowl, not resembling an NFL QB, wishes he was Cooper Rush, piece of human garbage on our side:

So this could be a tough matchup. What do you guys think?

• Like 4

4 hours ago, WizardHawk said:

What did Zeke do last yr? I know he had an injury of some sort and continued to play. Very ineffectively too. Dallas surly wouldn’t go that route again, right? 

Yeah I had hopes that his injury against the Lions was not that bad.  But yes this can be a issue.   I just am not sold on Pollard being a every down back with this team. Though a less then 80 or 90% Elliot is a negative.   Still bugs me that teams will trade such a  HQ player like Quinn to the Eagles for next to NOTHING>....

11 hours ago, WizardHawk said:

What did Zeke do last yr? I know he had an injury of some sort and continued to play. Very ineffectively too. Dallas surly wouldn’t go that route again, right? 

What's odd is he came into the game after the injury and played pretty well. Had his longest run after the injury didn't he???

Maybe adrenaline kicked in and it him hard the day after.

6 hours ago, quiller said:

Yeah I had hopes that his injury against the Lions was not that bad.  But yes this can be a issue.   I just am not sold on Pollard being a every down back with this team. Though a less then 80 or 90% Elliot is a negative.   Still bugs me that teams will trade such a  HQ player like Quinn to the Eagles for next to NOTHING>....

Pollard biggest issue is his blocking in the backfield and picking up those blitzes. Other than that, I'm OK with him.