Giants trade WR Kadarius Toney to Chiefs for conditonal 3rd + 6th

RaidersAreOne

3 minutes ago, y*so*blu said:

Might want to clean off your crystal ball there, chief.

bRnUdH4.jpg

Meh. Devonta is pretty special. He is just in an offense that is loaded with other special players which means he gets a bit less recognition(still on pace for 1200 yards and 90+ catches).

I'll give you Barkley and say far and away the best pass catcher.

4 minutes ago, AZ_Eaglesfan said:

Meh. Devonta is pretty special. He is just in an offense that is loaded with other special players which means he gets a bit less recognition(still on pace for 1200 yards and 90+ catches).

Meh? Come on it’s not close Barkley is a beast. Devonta “could” be a good WR at this point.

Edited by tyler735

Just now, AZ_Eaglesfan said:

Yikes you can't read.

You started your response off with “meh” when someone mentioned Barkley. Then proceeded to say how “special” Devonta is like it’s even close right now between those 2 players. Yikes.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, tyler735 said:

You started your response off with “meh” when someone mentioned Barkley. Then proceeded to say how “special” Devonta is like it’s even close right now between those 2 players. Yikes.

I expressed my opinion that Devonta is under appreciated because he is playing in an offense that doesn't have to absolutely lean on him. I then conceded my point saying Barkley is the better player. Now we are here with you getting offended over nothing and wasting our time. Congrats.

3 minutes ago, AZ_Eaglesfan said:

I expressed my opinion that Devonta is under appreciated because he is playing in an offense that doesn't have to absolutely lean on him. I then conceded my point saying Barkley is the better player. Now we are here with you getting offended over nothing and wasting our time. Congrats.

Far from being offended. Really just laughing at your absurd Devonta takes in here. Enjoy your "special" player.

16 minutes ago, AFlaccoSeagulls said:

And that wouldn't surprise me one bit, nor would it surprise me if he suddenly wasn't injured next week against TEN. 

Nice prediction. 

So did the Giants hold him out because they knew they wanted to move him, or did he lie about being injured?

30 minutes ago, minutemancl said:

Nice prediction. 

So did the Giants hold him out because they knew they wanted to move him, or did he lie about being injured?

i hope chiefs fans get a look at young joke on twitter because this is all he seems to be concerned about. His image, his irrelevent brand and b--ching like a school girl at ppl on the internett. This is what your getting. Enjoy clowns. 

22 minutes ago, BucsDraftGeek47 said:

Seems kinda terrible for Sky Moore shares imo

I thought Moore would have been a starter already, but with this trade he'll be lucky to even see the field at all

also, when Toney came out I compared him to Tyreek because he looked electric at UF, now he'll get the chance to replace Tyreek fr

I could be wrong and I know this has already been mentioned in some ways but I don’t think this has anything to do with Moore. Chiefs have 2 WR’s under contract for next year and will need to continue to look for cheap options with others taking large chucks of the salary cap.

2 hours ago, Jakuvious said:

Whoever does this, is a fool. Hardman has a role that he's good at. Has elite speed, pretty quick, though not as much as you'd like. But he has none of the receiving skills to put it together as a proper full-time WR. Doesn't track the ball well, drops it too often, routes are inconsistent and as fast as he is he doesn't use his physical tools well before he has the ball in his hands. He does fine on like, deep crossers, any route where he can see the ball into his hands. But he's so much worse on go routes than you'd think, because he doesn't track the ball well when running away from it.

He's an absolute asset, but he should be a team's like 4th target, ideally. Maybe 3rd. Right now he's in the perfect spot behind Kelce, Juju, and MVS in the pecking order. Let's him focus on the gadget stuff that uses his speed and YAC. If some team signs him thinking he'll be a full-time WR, they're going to be so disappointed.

I think he goes to the Giants as the guy they wanted Toney to be. They do a lot of sweeps, reverses, etc.

2 hours ago, BucsDraftGeek47 said:

Seems kinda terrible for Sky Moore shares imo

I thought Moore would have been a starter already, but with this trade he'll be lucky to even see the field at all

also, when Toney came out I compared him to Tyreek because he looked electric at UF, now he'll get the chance to replace Tyreek fr

Moore ain’t ready, he’s already responsible for three turnovers this season on very limited snaps.

He’ll get there, and he’s getting the most open of any WR on the roster. Probably won’t get to really see what he can do till next year.