Bucs OLB Shaq Barrett believed to have torn Achilles

RaidersAreOne

Turns 30 soon, so making a comeback from this close to 31 next year is possible but could really make it tough for him.

Big loss for the Bucs, had one great season and a couple of solid to very solid seasons.

If I'm the Bucs GM I'm very seriously looking at the edge position in the draft or in FA.

2 hours ago, lark25 said:

Turns 30 soon, so making a comeback from this close to 31 next year is possible but could really make it tough for him.

Big loss for the Bucs, had one great season and a couple of solid to very solid seasons.

If I'm the Bucs GM I'm very seriously looking at the edge position in the draft or in FA.

As a team with most of the offensive pieces (whether Brady gets his ish together or not, they still have the receivers, OL - once healthy again), that should be an avenue for them to look anyway.  It's what's allowed Buffalo currently and allowed Baltimore for year upon years to keep churning out Top 10 defenses - when in doubt, take the value pass-rusher that's fallen for whatever reason (usually because their perceived "ceiling" is capped, while they still have hours of great college tape and production, just not the freakazoid testing numbers).