Week 12 GDT: The Wentzlyvania Jorts Destroyers (9-1) vs Chicago Funshine Bears (3-7)

EaglesPeteC

5 hours ago, Jroc04 said:

We roll this trash team. Game is over at halftime. The Bears play right into our defensive strengths. They can't/won't pass and we will shut everything down that they throw at us. I can't even imagine a possession that they score unless it's some kind of a fluke/broken play. Our run defense sprung some leakage last week but I imagine that'll tighten up at home. I don't see it a complete blowout but game is in hand from beginning to end and by the 4th quarter we'll have Nicky running the offense and the end score will convey a blowout. Alshon goes for 2. Ertz another and a defensive score. 

31-3 good guys.  

You guys should just save a lot of time and listen to me. 

19 minutes ago, RandyMossIsBoss said:

Man, what will we have to do to impress BlaqEyeTest in NFL Gen?

"Your Defense wouldn't help with Inman dropping 5 ot 6 balls today though. Also doesn't help that the Eagles went for it on 4th down like 6 times while those other teams didn't."

>Eagles blowout Bears when other top teams could not

>Inman dropped some passes and the Eagles went for it on 4th a lot. Your point is invalid.

Who cares?!  That dude is a clown; always has, always will.

He’s like the Skip Bayless of the Forum, especially hates the Eagles ‘cause of personal bias.

Well guys, good game. Hopefully Pace saw what a real coaching staff is like and moves on from garbage like Fox/Loggains.

I'm a big fan of Wentz, how well PHI has developed him and put talent all around him. I'll be rooting for you guys in the playoffs.

Archived