Week 8 GDT - Bears v. "America's Team"

HuskieBear

1 minute ago, beardown3231 said:

Gesicki or Schultz please

I'm not sure we even spend that much...I just think the skill set needs to change to a more jacked up receiver type and there are a ton of those guys in the draft...Jaheim Bell or Cade Stover could be opens in the mid rounds.

Justin Fields obviously is incredibly fast but he didn’t depend on it all that much at Ohio State (many rushing tds but not many yards) so I hoped for this level of scrambling ability from him without truly expecting it. It’s been a pleasant surprise thus far. He’s going to end this season with close to 1k rushing if things keep going as they have. 

1 minute ago, Madmike90 said:

I'm not sure we even spend that much...I just think the skill set needs to change to a more jacked up receiver type and there are a ton of those guys in the draft...Jaheim Bell or Cade Stover could be opens in the mid rounds.

If we are really going to see if Fields is going to be the QB of the future I feel like we need to give him vets and then supplement with youth next year. Try to take away some of those 'wtf rookie' moments. 

2 minutes ago, blkwdw13 said:

As soon as we start talking about TEs Kmet gets his first TD. Still doesn't change what was said though.

I’ll **** talk him more often if it makes him competent. 

2 minutes ago, Sugashane said:

If we are really going to see if Fields is going to be the QB of the future I feel like we need to give him vets and then supplement with youth next year. Try to take away some of those 'wtf rookie' moments. 

I'm more talent will win out...I think Getsy is showing he can scheme this thing up...we will continue to be young next season but with better talent we really could be on to something here.