Week 8 GDT - Bears v. "America's Team"

HuskieBear

Brain fart by Fields not to touch Parsons down on that

Other than that though he shoulda been stopped well before the endzone by someone else and Monty needs not to fumble there 

A lot of the skill position guys on O letting Fields down today 

12 minutes ago, beardown3231 said:

It's supposed to be like wiping your nose I think. I've seen a few guys do it and I think I read that somewhere

Had to look it up. Tribute to Lil Uzi. Looks stupid but same thing as Cam's Superman celebration, "If you dont like him doing then stop him." 

1 minute ago, beardown3231 said:

Kmet is worthless. They can offer him 4 years $10 million for his blocking services.

I’m slow to judge him since I’m a ND fan but I think the Kmet experiment has almost run its course. He’s a career backup caliber player. 

Just now, Ty21 said:

I’m slow to judge him since I’m a ND fan but I think the Kmet experiment has almost run its course. He’s a career backup caliber player. 

He's what you want in your #2 TE to me. Good enough blocker to help the run game but not enough to scare any defense. 

• Like 2

Just now, Sugashane said:

He's what you want in your #2 TE to me. Good enough blocker to help the run game but not enough to scare any defense. 

TE is a bigger need than many realise this offseason...Kmet is that #2 but he will never be the type of move TE that really excels in this offence...need a more natural receiver.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Madmike90 said:

Fields is starting to make more and more of those special throws that only few guys can make.

I’m very happy with how this game has gone. A lot of competence amongst the incompetence of losing 

1 minute ago, Madmike90 said:

TE is a bigger need than many realise this offseason...Kmet is that #2 but he will never be the type of move TE that really excels in this offence...need a more natural receiver.

100%. Michael Mayer is a prototypical pipe dream for me, my favorite TE prospect ever but unfortunately not in a spot to be taking tight ends in the first. Even though he’d quickly be Fields best friend.