Week 8 GDT - Bears v. "America's Team"

HuskieBear

1 minute ago, Sugashane said:

Ahhh... so this **** kicking was set up to evaluate future talent.  I like it. Jk. Lol

The whole season really. I keep saying it.....we knew this was a rebuild, but then people are mad at the rebuild!! haha......you are mad at nothing! We literally knew it was a rebuild. This like a Jacksonville Jaguars type team. We just arent used to seeing it.

1 minute ago, MonserinNC said:

The whole season really. I keep saying it.....we knew this was a rebuild, but then people are mad at the rebuild!! haha......you are mad at nothing! We literally knew it was a rebuild. This like a Jacksonville Jaguars type team. We just arent used to seeing it.

No people are mad that they haven't shown any progress until the last few weeks. Everyone knew there weren't going to be many wins.

• Like 3

9 minutes ago, blkwdw13 said:

No people are mad that they haven't shown any progress until the last few weeks. Everyone knew there weren't going to be many wins.

What?? We have seen a ton of progress. Both our rookies got INT's last week and Brisker grows everyday. Also, you cant tell me you have seen NO progress from Fields.....this is a 29 point game even though we are losing..top rushing offenses in the league.....what progress are you talking about you want to see?

Rookie punter is even good as im typing this

13 minutes ago, blkwdw13 said:

Right. Watching your QB do step drops with zero protection and get his *** kicked isn't part of a rebuild, it is poor coaching. 

Now that they adjusted the scheme the offense is performing better and Fields isn't being held out to dry. 

That being said I said I'd rather lose 28-31 than win 14-10 (or something similar) so this game was fine with me. Fields had a good game, still makes a few dumb plays or misses a few gimmies but definitely encouraging. 

• Like 1

13 minutes ago, blkwdw13 said:

Even the announcer said it was great to see them grow......I feel like you guys on the more negative end are just saying jargon.....who is not progressing? Im seriously curious

2 minutes ago, MonserinNC said:

What?? We have seen a ton of progress. Both our rookies got INT's last week and Brisker grows everyday. Also, you cant tell me you have seen NO progress from Fields.....this is a 29 point game even though we are losing..top rushing offenses in the league.....what progress are you talking about you want to see?

He said "until the last few weeks." Not that there had been no progress. The last few weeks have been great. 

• Like 3

13 minutes ago, MonserinNC said:

"until the last few weeks"

Reading is a skill

• Like 2