Week 9: BUF Bills vs NY Jets

Bobby816

2 hours ago, GangGreen420 said:

No Corey Davis sucks. Seems to be the only guy Zach has a good rapport with 

I'm hoping Mims builds on the big play from last week and gets a few more targets his way. Would be nice if he can kind of establish himself or atleast some value in a potential off-season trade. Once Davis is healthy he will likely go back to being a healthy scratch unless Moore really doghouses himself.

I always get surprised by a win or 2 from us each year. And to date I haven’t been autopsied by any. I was spot on on our record up until last week where I had us winning. I have us losing this week. But would love for this game to be the game that surprises me.

54 minutes ago, ekill08x said:

Saleh with some serious high praise for Mims saying something just clicked and hes been doing so well that he has a chance to keep starting regardless of Davis being healthy or not. Take it and run with it for the love of god Denzel.

I think we’re going to play the best player. But this might also be a message to everyone on the roster. Mims and Moore similar situations. Never heard a peep from Mims about his situation on social media, in practice, work ethic, etc. He just kept on grinding and is getting regarded for it now. Moore did the opposite and seems to be getting punished for it (as he should). 
Sends the message that if you do things right you’ll be rewarded by the staff. You do it wrong and there’s consequences.

33 minutes ago, Bobby816 said:

I see no way we move on from Davis. Why would we?

Really depends. If Mims actually does step up, which is still a longshot, Davis may prefer a destination where he could get more touches.

Maybe we could recoup a 4th for him. 

Outside of that though, I think he is probably staying put 

4 minutes ago, Bobby816 said:

Exactly. Let him develop. No guy we’d draft at WR I in round 4 would be what he is. Or at least the chances would be extremely small. 

Right, especially with the cap flying up after the Sunday Ticket deal goes to bidding. Davis/Moore/Wilson/Mims/Berrios is a damn good receiving core for Mike White.

13 minutes ago, KingOfNewYork said:

Right, especially with the cap flying up after the Sunday Ticket deal goes to bidding. Davis/Moore/Wilson/Mims/Berrios is a damn good receiving core for Mike White.

Hahaha. Especially the way we’ve been hit with injuries at WR like last year. Depth is needed when you’re grooming a QB.