Week 9 Football Talk

RaidersAreOne

This is brutal for Indy right now. I honestly don't know what you can even do. This season is toast, but long term I don't know how much better you can get in the immediate future. Do you just throw everything you can at moving up in the draft? Do you overpay to land someone like Carr from the Raiders  and go the vet route yet again? 

Just now, Forge said:

This is brutal for Indy right now. I honestly don't know what you can even do. This season is toast, but long term I don't know how much better you can get in the immediate future. Do you just throw everything you can at moving up in the draft? Do you overpay to land someone like Carr from the Raiders  and go the vet route yet again? 

Tanking for an elite QB is the Indianapolis way 

• Like 1

Just now, Forge said:

Gota think Ballard & Reich are on the hotseat

2 minutes ago, Forge said:

Colts were cursed by the football gods for not giving Luck the protection he deserved.

• Like 1

Just now, TheRealMcCoy said:

I'm not playing fantasy so not keeping close tabs on stats, but that's nuts. 

They said on the broadcast after that he had the 3rd most yards through the first 8 games in the SB era.

Yep. He's on pace to break Calvin Johnson's single season record and 2k yards. Personally, I think he falls short. But he should end up top 3 barring injury.