Cwood is a nerd and so are all the Packer Favorite Prospects: 2023 Draft Discussion Thread

MacReady

1 hour ago, Sandy said:

Those are more wants than needs imo. We really need pass catchers. We simply don't have enough bodies to fill the room as is at WR or TE.

I want to wait to see who makes it to round 2 at Edge, but wouldn't mind staying at 15 if one of the top three tackles makes it. I just don't think they do. It's very likely they go to the Bears, Titans and Jets.

Gary coming off the ACL and Smith being 30, little depth behind those two. Only positions that are settled on the OL are Bahk and Jenkins. There was an investment made last year, and we can hope for some growth out of Tom and Rhyan, but there was also an investment made in Watson and Doubs and we can hope for some growth there as well. Things start in the trenches. All that to say I disagree about them being wants and not needs lol

24 minutes ago, Mazrimiv said:

Has anyone else reviewed last years "Smarter than Gute" thread to see how their picks look?

Is it safe to assume we'll have another this year?

I am pretty sure that Gute beat me because I would have taken Watson in the first, Tom in the third, and Doubs right where he was picked.  Here is the link:

Ok, I would have taken Zach Tom over Rhyan, and Doubs.  And being fully transparent, I would have taken Christian Watson instead of Wyatt at 28.

I am totally down to play this game again this season.  

• Like 1

12 minutes ago, ThatJerkDave said:

I am pretty sure that Gute beat me because I would have taken Watson in the first, Tom in the third, and Doubs right where he was picked.  Here is the link:

Ok, I would have taken Zach Tom over Rhyan, and Doubs.  And being fully transparent, I would have taken Christian Watson instead of Wyatt at 28.

I am totally down to play this game again this season.  

One of these years a few of my darts will hit, and I will forever bring it up as proof of how smart I am.

The subject of my picks from any other year will be strictly off limits.