Cwood is a nerd and so are all the Packer Favorite Prospects: 2023 Draft Discussion Thread

MacReady

I guess I look at Skoronski a little different than most.  If he busts, he is probably Robert Gallery kind of bust, in that he becomes at least a solid guard, if he can't handle tackle.  Remember there were people that thought Bryan Bulaga was a guard too, and he turned out fine at tackle.  

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, packfanfb said:

I think a lot of people are on the same page -- give Jordan Love the best chance to succeed. That doesn't mean we have to take a skill player at 13, but it shouldn't be written off like it is most years simply because those aren't "pReMIum" positions.  

I brought it up ages ago and the people that replied were like LOLOL NO.

**** wait, that wasn't here. That was the Packers discord I was bumming around in the day AR announced the jets thing. Never mind

5 minutes ago, incognito_man said:

So you have Will Anderson as a 2nd rounder I'd guess considering Darnell Wright is his daddy

Didn't say Wright can't play. I said I wouldn't take him, especially at 13, given the question marks (and frankly, the fit given his size). I'm assuming we agree he wouldn't be the first player who was good in college who didn't make it as a pro. That's typically 1/3 of the first round class every year...

4 minutes ago, packfanfb said:

Didn't say Wright can't play. I said I wouldn't take him, especially at 13, given the question marks (and frankly, the fit given his size). I'm assuming we agree he wouldn't be the first player who was good in college who didn't make it as a pro. That's typically 1/3 of the first round class every year...

Disagree. 

3 minutes ago, packfanfb said:

Darnell Wright's traits project EXTREMELY well to the NFL. Good chance he ends up the best OT of the class if Paris can't fix some of his technique or Harrison doesn't gain functional strength. 

This OT class is being slept on hard. Elite top 40 class for EDGE and OT.

• Like 1