Cwood is a nerd and so are all the Packer Favorite Prospects: 2023 Draft Discussion Thread

MacReady

19 hours ago, Tperk said:

Think he will drop far enough for us? 

15 hours ago, DWhitehurst said:

He is gooood. Top 5 prospect imo. Doubt he lasts past pick #10. 

Probably, but Id say he's my early favorite. Its also not a given we're picking at 10.

Edited by Arthur Penske

15 minutes ago, Arthur Penske said:

So overall a pretty good day for the draft position?

If the tank was truly in, losing to the LAR would be one that tipped the scales. I don’t  see us dropping that one on a December night at Lambeau, though. 

1 hour ago, Refugee said:

If the tank was truly in, losing to the LAR would be one that tipped the scales. I don’t  see us dropping that one on a December night at Lambeau, though. 

It's been a weird NFL season though. I'm not taking this one for granted 

13 hours ago, Refugee said:

It depends.  Is #12 playing tonight?  He doesn't seem to care much for the cold anymore.

Per my rest-of-season projections, here's my outcomes:

If Packers win out: we finish 7th in the NFC and make the playoffs. Winning against the Lions gives us the slightest of tie-breakers.

If the Packers lose only once (to any team): Packers pick 16th.

If the Packers lose twice (to any team): Packers pick 13th.

If the Packers lose thrice (to any team): Packers pick 9th.

If the Packers lose out: Packers pick 7th.

4 hours ago, Sandy said:

Per my rest-of-season projections, here's my outcomes:

If Packers win out: we finish 7th in the NFC and make the playoffs. Winning against the Lions gives us the slightest of tie-breakers.

If the Packers lose only once (to any team): Packers pick 16th.

If the Packers lose twice (to any team): Packers pick 13th.

If the Packers lose thrice (to any team): Packers pick 9th.

If the Packers lose out: Packers pick 7th.

Not a bad guess at all.  IF we lose tonight we are 10th.  If we lose out, I think we will be around 5th or 6th pick.  Carolina, Atlanta, and New Orleans need to play each other.  I would image most 5-9 teams will win maybe one more game.  Let's just hope the Colts win one more game if we lose out.

I really hope though that we win out.  Even if we don't get in the playoffs, its good for the teams morale and continuing to maintain the right culture. Sets the tone for next year. I wonder if we don't win and get in the playoffs and keep LeFleur if we get asked to go on that TV program next year (forget the name of it right now).  If you don't make the playoffs and fire your coach your exempt.

Edited by minnypackerfan

Just now, DWhitehurst said:

Highly doubt they lose out. Also highly doubt they win out and make the playoffs. My guess is they go 2-2, wins against Rams and Vikings. Just hope we 1) get to see Love start at least one game before season's end....2) Watson and Doubs keep showing improvement....3) Devonte Wyatt plays more and shows signs that he is not a bust.