Cwood is a nerd and so are all the Packer Favorite Prospects: 2023 Draft Discussion Thread

MacReady

So, Richardson to the Bears, confirmed. LOL

Seriously, even though I'd take Young as QB1, I could see this kid going first off the board with his crazy athleticism. 

There is no lock in this draft at the QB position. 

Edited by Old Guy

1 hour ago, Old Guy said:

Boom or bust. Both had ridiculously strong arms. Neither processed things on the field all that well, which is why Richardson is making so many ridiculous off platform throws. Ridiculous as in, few people in the world are capable of those throws. 

The laziness of Russell is certainly where the comparison falls apart. 

100% boom or bust but it's hardly any sort of insult here.

Dude started one year and people post his stats like that was 4th year starting or some ****. 

Just ran 4.4 at 6 4 or whatever he is on top of it all.

9 minutes ago, PossibleCabbage said:

Too bad, since he's a good player but I have a sneaking suspicion he's like a high 4.6 guy.

He said he didn't have enough time/reps training the 40.   Won't know if he plans to run at his Pro Day until he's got some more reps in.   If he doesn't run at this Pro Day then I suspect he's probably a high 4.5 or 4.6 guy.   Going to just blame it on resting his hamstring

Wes Welker ran a 4.65 I think and Julian Edelman was low 4.5s.   Not worried about JSN 40 time as a technician in the slot.

Edited by Kampfgeist

13 minutes ago, Old Guy said:

So, Richardson to the Bears, confirmed. LOL

Seriously, even though I'd take Young as QB1, I could see this kid going first off the board with his crazy athleticism. 

There is no lock in this draft at the QB position. 

Young measured in at 3 foot 11. 

24 minutes ago, Old Guy said:

He's as tall as Kyler Murray. Better quarterback from the pocket too. Plus, he's not addicted to video games. 

I rather like Young, I said even last year he'll go #1. But he's boring af. Which isn't bad, he's just boring.  I like shiny things.

Edited by Norm
  • Like 1

The Levis milk stuff is absolutely hilarious. I'm sure it's all BS but think of the possibilities to use that against him. Little Giants head games to the next level.. include a protein option in the drink carrier the staff runs on the field. Clark takes a pull of milk as Will screams while running off the field.

Edited by PackFan13

12 minutes ago, incognito_man said:

The Levis thing is a great way to test your inner circle for leaks. Give 10 weird *** stories individually to your peeps and see which one(s) get out. Those are the people you can't trust now.

circle trust GIF

• Like 1

An interesting takeaway from the Combine re: Richardson.   Daniel Jeremiah and Eisen were talking about Richardson's comp % which is obviously his big glaring flaw.   DJ broke down one of his games and showed is handwritten notes re 6 or 7 different incompletions that were credited to him but were the receivers' fault as drops or in one instance the ball grazed the defender's helmet.    Gave a little rebuttal to the simple box score scouting commonly done.   

• Like 1