How did the most admired organization in sports become the laughing stock?

chefj85

1 minute ago, GHARMON9 said:

The 2014 game versus the Seahawks NFCCG was Rodgers fault. 
Last years game versus the 49ers was Rodgers fault.

Then you didn't even watch today's game and had the nerve to make THIS type of post defending Rodgers?  AFTER possibly his worst game ever ?
People are waking up and seeing maybe its not the team anymore... You Rodgers Defenders are unbelievable.

Boy, that's funny, I seem to remember people piling on McCarthy for that one, yet now all the sudden it's Rodgers.  Hell already in this thread people wanting McCarthy back and calling him a great coach when I'm willing to bet those same people complained about his play calling week in and week out.

Having said that, there's no question locking Rodgers into this current deal has put us in a highly untenable situation.  I pretty much have made my peace with the fact that he's likely at the end like Brees was 2 years ago and move on time is here.

But there is absolutely no way Love is gonna save this season, and hell I'm not even sure Mahomes or Allen could muster more than 10 wins outta this mess and under this current front office and coaching staff.

1 minute ago, LLcheesehead12 said:

Boy, that's funny, I seem to remember people piling on McCarthy for that one, yet now all the sudden it's Rodgers.  Hell already in this thread people wanting McCarthy back and calling him a great coach when I'm willing to bet those same people complained about his play calling week in and week out.

Having said that, there's no question locking Rodgers into this current deal has put us in a highly untenable situation.  I pretty much have made my peace with the fact that he's likely at the end like Brees was 2 years ago and move on time is here.

But there is absolutely no way Love is gonna save this season, and hell I'm not even sure Mahomes or Allen could muster more than 10 wins outta this mess and under this current front office and coaching staff.

No kidding…

2 minutes ago, LLcheesehead12 said:

It was both being fair. I just expect more of a HOF QB than what he did that game. 

Would you at least be open to seeing what Love has to offer? To try to get some value out that pick?

3 minutes ago, GHARMON9 said:

It was both being fair. I just expect more of a HOF QB than what he did that game. 

Would you at least be open to seeing what Love has to offer? To try to get some value out that pick?

Actually yes.  Season is over anyway in my books so I'd say yeah, nothing to lose at this point.

But still, and maybe you aren't in this crowd, but there are definitely people who are, people who really believe somehow everything gets fixed if this team goes with Love.  It's not going to happen, and if this offense sucks even worse under him, I will be very curious to see what they blame next.

Just now, LLcheesehead12 said:

Actually yes.  Season is over anyway in my books so I'd say yeah, nothing to lose at this point.

But still, and maybe you aren't in this crowd, but there are definitely people who are, people who really believe somehow everything gets fixed if this team goes with Love.  It's not going to happen, and if this offense sucks even worse under him, I will be very curious to see what they blame next.

Na WRs still dropping passes. Sammy Watkins is useless. Aj Dillon being broken. No real YAC guys. Slowest TE group ever. 

But Rodgers is a bad leader. And we always overlooked it due to him being a Generational Talent. Now he's playing REALLY bad at a 50M price tag. Everyone feels we could use his salary to get everything else sorted out, AKA receiving talent, and have Love to play similarly bad at least. At least that's what I feel the consensus is.

4 minutes ago, LLcheesehead12 said:

The whole thing is broken. Rodgers isnt what he was but he can still play. His problems are all in his head stemming from frustration and not trusting whats around him. Hes not playing with a clear head.

• Like 2

1 minute ago, Packerraymond said:

We're far from the laughing stock of anything. We're just a talented team not executing with the added bonus of the ball never bouncing our way.

Plenty of young talent on this roster, next year's 1st has to be an impact player.

It seems crazy after today but I also believe this. But no, EVERYTHING on our team is somehow broken and blow it up etc etc. Just a lot of unlucky **** going around with some actual issues that are hard to overcome with that stuff happening.

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Packerraymond said:

We're far from the laughing stock of anything. We're just a talented team not executing with the added bonus of the ball never bouncing our way.

Plenty of young talent on this roster, next year's 1st has to be an impact player.

We had the ball bounce our way twice today and still lost 15-9 to a 1-6 team.

Edited by incognito_man