Week 10: San Francisco 49ers vs Los Angeles Chargers

J-ALL-DAY

11 hours ago, TecmoSuperJoe said:

I wonder how the front brass approaches trying to retain Mosley. I hope they don't low ball him due to injury. 

I think they'll try to re-sign to a 1yr deal worth in the $5M area, worth up to $10M with incentives, I don't know if Moseley will get a better offer, or a multi-year offer, he may want to take a prove it deal, then cash in in the 2024 offseason when the cap should be around $256M-$260M.

• Like 3

1 hour ago, 49erscap said:

I think they'll try to re-sign to a 1yr deal worth in the $5M area, worth up to $10M with incentives, I don't know if Moseley will get a better offer, or a multi-year offer, he may want to take a prove it deal, then cash in in the 2024 offseason when the cap should be around $256M-$260M.

Would really love this

25 minutes ago, Forge said:

Would really love this

It might be his best option.  We lose a lot of guys to injury, but almost all of them come back.  So there's that, lol.  That is a big loss, E-man is an under rated, very consistent player.  The depth is just not developed or as good.  He was good from the beginning, and probably the biggest X factor for that 2019 team.  If they had to play with a regular undrafted free agent rookie, there would have been a glaring weakness.  

We should be able to get strong play from the drafted players who have had time within the system, but I think Lenior is better suited for the nickel spot, and I don't know what is going on with Thomas.  It started off the same way last year, Lenior looked solid early, Thomas came on late.  If Thomas isn't good enough to earn a look, it makes me wonder why we let Fields-Castro walk.

Edited by Steve_DeBerg_Fan_420
I said "lets" not "let"

6 minutes ago, 49erurtaza said:

I'm fine with Cowboys losing over the Packers. They will be a wildcard team. 

Just now, oldman9er said:

I was thinking it a good thing for the Pack to win.. but what th do i know... :/ 

I just feel like the Cowboys are likely to be in the playoffs and Packers were likely to be out if they lost today. Packers have life and could make a run. Competition for WC if we don't win the division

• Like 1