Week 10: San Francisco 49ers vs Los Angeles Chargers

J-ALL-DAY

5 minutes ago, NcFinest9erFan said:

Waiting for Shanny's presser so we can get some updates on our guys.

Armstead not practicing Monday when it was a very light practice is not a good sign for him to be back this week. Hope I'm wrong but he may be sitting out a few more weeks. 

Yeah, unfortunately Armstead is not returning this week. 

Mitchell, Juice, Deebo and Al-Shaair will be a go this week which is nice. 

Verrett was close to going against the Rams so he should finally be active and make his season debut. I'm thinking he gets around 10 or so snaps? 

• Like 1

10 minutes ago, J-ALL-DAY said:

Verrett was close to going against the Rams so he should finally be active and make his season debut. I'm thinking he gets around 10 or so snaps? 

Mostly good news, we should get back Mitchell, McKivitz, & Al-Shaair from IR, and then Deebo, Juice, Verrett, & Dre,7 key players coming back will be huge, just stay healthy please NFL gods lol

• Like 2

57 minutes ago, J-ALL-DAY said:

No ebukam either is really going to put it on the secondary

• Like 2

7 hours ago, 757-NINER said:

I think we'll be alright. Just means Hyder should see more time@DE.  

Good to see Al Shaair & McKivitz both back. 

Herbert is one of the best qbs in the league in dealing with pressure. Tough to bring down. Only ten sacks against him all year. I wasn't expecting the pass rush to do much of anything regardless. It'll just be even more difficult without ebukam 

• Like 1

7 hours ago, Steve_DeBerg_Fan_420 said:

And Drake Jackson and Charles Omenehu.  Jordan Willis is healthy as well.  Ekubam is the quickest around the edge, but the other three guys are good too.

The window for Willis just opened but that doesn't mean he will be activated this week. 

Omenihu likely gets the start if Ebukam can't go. 

1 hour ago, 49ersfan said:

Mitchell, McKivitz, Al-Shair & WIllis could all be back this week from IR

Guessing Jordan Mason, Charlie Woerner, Kemeko Turray & DFF/Curtis Robinson get waived to make room with an eye on going to the PS

Robinson makes the most sense, I doubt he gets claimed TBH.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, 49ersfan said:

Mitchell, McKivitz, Al-Shair & WIllis could all be back this week from IR

Guessing Jordan Mason, Charlie Woerner, Kemeko Turray & DFF/Curtis Robinson get waived to make room with an eye on going to the PS

Really surprising Turay hasn't been able to crack the rotation. He was a decent rotational guy for the Colts. Thought with more horses around him, he'd be able to provide on a level of a Omenihu at the least. 

• Like 3

25 minutes ago, 757-NINER said:

Really surprising Turay hasn't been able to crack the rotation. He was a decent rotational guy for the Colts. Thought with more horses around him, he'd be able to provide on a level of a Omenihu at the least. 

Me 2, I'm surprised, cause he looked good in preseason, I don't see him waived, as he'll now go through waivers, all players as of the trade deadline go through waivers, so any vested veteran isn't safe to clear waivers.