Week 9 GDT: Colts @ Raiders

NYRaider

Who wins?  

9 members have voted

1. 1. Winner?

• Raiders
    • Colts

1 minute ago, BackinBlack said:

Yes, because we are asking him to throw to the first read based on the option. 
you just agreed he should now what the option is. 
he has to watch the db to know. He cannot possibly scan and watch the defender. 

Right so the ball shouldn't be late coming out. And definitely shouldn't be thrown to his inside shoulder. He didn't scan field on that adams td. Just threw on time. Perfect throw. 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, dante9876 said:

Right so the ball shouldn't be late coming out. And definitely shouldn't be thrown to his inside shoulder. He didn't scan field on that adams td. Just threw on time. Perfect throw. 

Yeah I mean there was a lot wrong with the throw haha. 
I’ll rewatch cause I really thought DA wanted to go deep on it and came back late too. But only saw it the one time. 

was a bad throw regardless, not trying to put any blame on anyone but Carr. Just trying to explain why it could’ve been late.

4 minutes ago, jpaulthe1st said:

The Rams run the jet sweep multiple times a game with Robert Woods (previous years) and Cooper Kupp who are both slower than 4.55. Tell you don’t know football without saying it directly. 

Robert woods isn't slow. I ran against him in the high school state meet. You don't make it to a state track meet if you're slow. I ran 4.37

1 minute ago, Jeremy408 said:

Robert woods isn't slow. I ran against him in the high school state meet. You don't make it to a state track meet if you're slow. I ran 4.37

Beyond that, McVay actually understands offense and people legit respect him. He can call whatever he wants with whoever and it usually works because he can call other things successfully. 

Huge difference. 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Jeremy408 said:

He ran a 4.51 hollins ran a 4.53.  What you know of him personally don't really matter in this debate. If we going to use 40 times for one, got to use it for the comparison to. I'm sure it's somebody in the world who think mack hollins is faster than his 40 time.