Week 9 GDT: Colts @ Raiders

NYRaider

Who wins?  

9 members have voted

1. 1. Winner?

• Raiders
    • Colts

5 minutes ago, Jeremy408 said:

Robert woods isn't slow. I ran against him in the high school state meet. You don't make it to a state track meet if you're slow. I ran 4.37

He ran a 4.51 40 at the combine 9 years ago and has since suffered two major knee injuries. He’d be lucky to run a 4.65 now. 

1 minute ago, dante9876 said:

He ran a 4.51 hollins ran a 4.53.  What you know of him personally don't really matter in this debate. If we going to use 40 times for one, got to use it for the comparison to. I'm sure it's somebody in the world who think mack hollins is faster than his 40 time. 

Running with the fastest people in California(one of the fastest states in the country) in high school doesnt matter?

1 minute ago, dante9876 said:

Lol. This is nonsense. You just hate jmd like you said. One coach can call it and the other can't cause he respected. This might be the most laughable argument ever. I rather stick with the hollins is slow argument. 

I can hate JMD and acknowledge that McVay is a better play caller people actually respect without negating that I hate JMD. 

Both are true statements. 

1 minute ago, MrOaktown_56 said:

If the O doesn't win the game, I already know what the postgame thread will say.

To be fair I think everyone is beginning to notice that this level of team ineptitude is not Carr's fault. While he owns some blame, I don't think anyone is putting this seasons record solely on Carr. ....I think

2 minutes ago, dante9876 said:

Lol. This is nonsense. You just hate jmd like you said. One coach can call it and the other can't cause he respected. This might be the most laughable argument ever. I rather stick with the hollins is slow argument. 

Facts - isn’t this the same guy who always talks about PG being “respected” as a DC and that being a load of crap. I can’t argue with folks who will flip flop their POV for argument’s sake.