TNF: Falcons @ Panthers

iknowcool

3 minutes ago, iknowcool said:

The stat sheet won't show it entirely, but Mariota is having one of the worst games of all-time.

Combine a bottom level starting QB and one of the worst OL performances makes for one of the more uglier performances I’ve seen. Mariota has been dreadful, but also curious to see Carolina’s pressure numbers. Disgraceful on every level.

Edited by swoosh

Just now, iknowcool said:

The stat sheet won't show it entirely, but Mariota is having one of the worst games of all-time.

They have dropped literally 3 int's and that pick 6 is a butt cheek from happening on one of the dumbest throws i have ever seen.    i am a big Arthur Smith supporter but if he don't atleast give Ridder a chance over this moron at QB we have right now.  Then he can probably pack his bags soon too for all i care.   You are hurting your team by not atleast seeing what your rookie QB has in a live game.  To see if you need to draft one or if you already have one next draft.

• Like 1