Week 11: Cowboys (6-3) at VIKINGS (8-1)

swede700

Game 10

NFL_Cowboys.gif?width=320&height=320&fitat NFL_Vikings_zpsce61d576.gif?width=320&he

When:  4:25 PM EST November 20th

Where: U.S. Bank Stadium (Minneapolis, MN)

TV/Radio: CBS (TV), KFAN 100.3 (Radio); 

Announcers:  Jim Nantz, Tony Romo, Tracy Wolfson (TV);  Paul Allen, Pete Bercich, Ben Leber (Radio)

Coverage Map:  https://506sports.com/2022/11-CBS-L.png

Notable Injuries:

Vikings - Questionable: None, Doubtful: None, Out: TBD

Cowboys - Questionable: None, Doubtful: None, Out: TBD

Please keep all discussion about the game here.

Edited by swede700

I can only imagine that's because they believe that they'll have a letdown after the emotional game.  It'll settle down as the week goes along and they'll probably end up as favorites.  I'd be less surprised to see them as underdogs at home vs. the Pats on Thanksgiving.

17 minutes ago, vike daddy said:

should Dallas lose two in a row, where does that leave them?

They'd still be in the driver seat for a wildcard spot, but it would get murky, especially with the Cardinals, Falcons, Packers, Commanders, and 49ers all potentially being within 2 games.  

Edited by swede700
  • Like 1

2 minutes ago, SemperFeist said:

Jefferson needs 88 yards to pass Moss and set the NFL record for most receiving yards in a player’s first three seasons. 

And, if Jefferson can maintain his 118 ypg average, he’ll break the NFL receiving record, and be the first player to eclipse 2,000 yards receiving. 

If the records lead to a SB win, I'm all for this!   

I think he'll be in a neck-n-neck race with Tyreek for most yards this season . . . Personally, if he's gonna eclipse 2,000, let's have him average 125 a game, which is what a 16 game season required . . . Erase all doubt.  

U.S. Bank is going to be rocking for this one, although I'm sure there will be a large contingent of Cowboys fans there too. 

We're the better team, but this game is going to come down to managing mistakes. We can't let Micah Parsons blow everything up, and we have to make sure Pollard doesn't gash our run defense. If Za'Darius and Hunter can keep the pressure on Dak, he'll fold 

• Like 1