Week 11: Cowboys (6-3) at VIKINGS (8-1)

swede700

Chuck Foreman: "No need to even review the game tape from yesterday turn your attention to NE. Dallas isn't that great of a football team to beat us like that. Guys weren't playing well on all facets of the game including coaching. Only counts as 1 loss at the end of the day. Best thing to do is forget it & move forward!"

• Like 2

I had to wait a day to process this annihilation. I should be upset but I’m just more numb. I think every Vikings fan deep down knew this was coming, it’s just how things are done around here. I’m 46 years old and I’m starting to realize that I’ll die without ever having seen my team win a superbowl. I’m mean does ANYONE truly believe that this team can really go all the way? 

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, joeybrowner47 said:

I had to wait a day to process this annihilation. I should be upset but I’m just more numb. I think every Vikings fan deep down knew this was coming, it’s just how things are done around here. I’m 46 years old and I’m starting to realize that I’ll die without ever having seen my team win a superbowl. I’m mean does ANYONE truly believe that this team can really go all the way? 

If we move to Los Angeles, yeah.

• Like 1

8 hours ago, joeybrowner47 said:

Superbowl winning teams have lost this bad before. Heck, some lost this bad and then beat that team in the playoffs that same season.

We still got 7 more games to go. If we can stay healthy, get hot at the right time and have some luck, we absolutely have a shot! Skol!

• Like 5

9 hours ago, joeybrowner47 said:

I have to believe it'll happen at some point.  While the Lions and Browns (and the Texans and Jaguars) haven't made the Super Bowl, they haven't had as many cracks at it (i.e. playoffs), as the Vikings have.  At some point, it'll happen just by dumb luck, if anything.  I'm only a few years older than you, so I don't know if it'll happen in our lifetime, but I'd like to think it will.  They haven't even made the appearance since I was a toddler and you were in diapers, but it'll happen.  

Edited by swede700

14 hours ago, JDBrocks said:

The twitter tape guys are losing it over how wide open the Vikings were. This was on the OL and KO for not adjusting because our pass catchers were cooking their dbs.

I guess a little something to hang our hats on for a potential rematch.

I wonder what Donatell would do different...

• Like 1

11 hours ago, vike daddy said:

Chuck Foreman: "No need to even review the game tape from yesterday turn your attention to NE. Dallas isn't that great of a football team to beat us like that. Guys weren't playing well on all facets of the game including coaching. Only counts as 1 loss at the end of the day. Best thing to do is forget it & move forward!"

Wisdom is strong in this one!!!

• Like 2