Week 11: Cowboys (6-3) at VIKINGS (8-1)

swede700

I would  say good game guys, but this was first time in a very long long time that Cowboys have put together a dominant performance in all areas of the game. The Diggs/Jefferson matchup is going to be fun to watch over the next few years.

Thanks for letting me sneak up in here, See you guys in the playoffs! 

• Like 3

15 minutes ago, textaz03 said:

I would  say good game guys, but this was first time in a very long long time that Cowboys have put together a dominant performance in all areas of the game. The Diggs/Jefferson matchup is going to be fun to watch over the next few years.

The Diggs/Jefferson matchup had more to do with the dominance of the Cowboy’s pass rush and less to do with Diggs stellar play. You give Kirk time and protection and this matchup would be one sided in favor of Jefferson, imo.

• Like 3

Just now, marshpit23 said:

The Diggs/Jefferson matchup had more to do with the dominance of the Cowboy’s pass rush and less to do with Diggs stellar play. You give Kirk time and protection and this matchup would be one sided in favor of Jefferson, imo.

Don’t feed the troll. 

• Like 1

26 minutes ago, textaz03 said:

I would  say good game guys, but this was first time in a very long long time that Cowboys have put together a dominant performance in all areas of the game.

Cheers. We’re still waiting for that complete game from our Vikings. 

Great W for you guys. 

• Like 1