Week 12 GDT - Seattle Seahawks @ San Francisco 49ers

J-ALL-DAY

16 minutes ago, big9erfan said:

Brown hurt and questionable. That might help our chances of losing this one. 

I thought playing the seahawks was all we needed to lose this one.

So who's up to replace him? Do we give Darrell Williams a shot, or put Magnuson in a tough spot again?

22 minutes ago, rudyZ said:

I thought playing the seahawks was all we needed to lose this one.

So who's up to replace him? Do we give Darrell Williams a shot, or put Magnuson in a tough spot again?

Probably Beadles. Beadles was first up at tackle last time. Though didn't we sign a tackle a while back to the 53?

3 hours ago, Forge said:

Probably Beadles. Beadles was first up at tackle last time. Though didn't we sign a tackle a while back to the 53?

You are correct but hopefully that experiment had enough evidence to prove it should not be attempted a second time.

On 11/25/2017 at 1:02 AM, burlow said:

You are correct but hopefully that experiment had enough evidence to prove it should not be attempted a second time.

If we are working towards creating an environment where we'll be able to expose Jimmy Garoppolo and see what we have in him, then starting Beadles would pretty much be the opposite of that. We know what we have in him, and it's not good. I'd rather find out what we have in Williams, and if need be, Magnuson (although I'd really love to see him at C... anyone but Kilgore).

I don't think Doozy is injured. Wasn't on the injury report. There were going to be some inactive healthy players. Apparently, the team wants to see what we have in Sheldon Day (which makes sense, despite how well Doozy has played he's still on the wrong side of 30). 

6 minutes ago, J-ALL-DAY said:

I'm guessing Tank starts at big DE spot and then Thomas at Leo with Blair getting his fair share of playing time. 

This has to be like the 100th different safety combo we have used this season lol.

Please start Magnuson at RT and not Beadles. 

Agreed on each!

Archived