Week 11: NY Jets vs NE Pats

Bobby816

1 minute ago, GangGreen420 said:

No Breece and a makeshift oline is exposing him. He’s got 7 games, but if Buffalo last week was his ceiling then he absolutely should be replaced 

The o line I agree but I swear this game was like someone told him he couldn’t let go of the ball unless he was sure so he was second guessing himself like crazy … needed to let a couple of those rip earlier and more confidently … also not a fan of the play calling 

I haven't watched the game yet (and not sure if I want to now) but that's completely unacceptable on offense.

3 points against this NE team? 3 points against any team?

9/22 for 77 yards? What the hell is that? Our box score reads like we were playing in that 6 feet of snow Buffalo had.

You cannot waste a defense this good like this. And we can't go into next season without legitimate competition for Zach.

I honestly don't mind if they put Mike White in for the rest of the year.

• Like 2

17 minutes ago, KBS756 said:

The o line I agree but I swear this game was like someone told him he couldn’t let go of the ball unless he was sure so he was second guessing himself like crazy … needed to let a couple of those rip earlier and more confidently … also not a fan of the play calling 

Yes i said the same thing yesterday, we are going nowhere with Wilson at QB