Week 12 Thread: 4 unbeatens, big Pac 12 meetins, do you have any Wheat Thins?

MikeT14

10 minutes ago, Steins Gate said:

How in the world is Spencer Rattler scoring so much on Tennessee's defense? Levis scored a grand total of 6 points against them.....

Rattler >>> Levis 😜

We can joke about it but he's made some excellent throws this game. He's still a piece of **** but I give credit when it's due lol

3 minutes ago, NateDawg said:

With UT out of it, and if USC falls at some point tonight or later, it’ll be interesting to see what the committee thinks about Clemson if they win out.

Barring a UT miracle in the 4th, and if USC loses, then the loser of Ohio State-Michigan is probably safe. Winner of that game and UGA are safe. Then it would be either TCU if they win out or Clemson if they win out and TCU loses.

Just now, BobbyPhil1781 said:

All this carnage means we're just gonna see Alabama sneak into the playoffs, aren't we?

It'd be hilarious to see them make it at 10-2 and UT not at 10-2.

Honestly, I think Alabama makes it if: TCU loses Big 12 title game, Clemson loses to UNC, LSU loses to UGA, and USC loses a game. At that point it's down to Alabama and UT, and I bet the committee takes Alabama.

Just now, seminoles1 said:

It'd be hilarious to see them make it at 10-2 and UT not at 10-2.

Honestly, I think Alabama makes it if: TCU loses Big 12 title game, Clemson loses to UNC, LSU loses to UGA, and USC loses a game. At that point it's down to Alabama and UT, and I bet the committee takes Alabama.

If Hooker is done I wouldn't blame them for choosing Bama.