Week 11 Thread: 5-5 Commanders @ 1-7-1 Texans - Our favorite type of trap game

MikeT14

1 hour ago, aceinthehouse said:

It helped.

We need to continue winning. Our 4 most important games left, imo? Are the 2 Giant games, 49ers & Falcon games.

We need to keep rolling.

Yes but, we also need to win the Texans game bc we are behind in actual wins. Winning the games in conference help with tiebreakers but, we need wins period so we can catch up to the teams in-front of us.

1 hour ago, aceinthehouse said:

Lol

I had no idea, that Scary Terry was widely known. Lol

I thought it was just a Washington fanbase thing.

They got T-shirts with it. OMG!

What? No, the “Scary Terry” started at Ohio State. You hear it constantly on ESPN on NFLN during highlights & when their analysts are talking about him.

Have you ever been to 500 level? or Breaking T? They have awesome shirts. Like the caricature shirts w/ the big head & little body. They have all kind of cool shirts with our best players & other players in different leagues etc.

https://breakingt.com/search?type=product%2Carticle%2Cpage&q=Terry+McLaurin

Edited by turtle28

Finally, we play a team as beat up as um our own squad. Hope we (and the Texans) get healthy soon. 

I am eager to see the gameplan. At times, Scott is too bullheaded to make adjustments. After last MNF, we should not expect easy sledding in the run game. Maybe we can take advantage of the Texans anticipating a run heavy approach - play action boot a quick Tuddy or two in the 1st Q?

• Like 1

5 hours ago, Troublez said:

Finally, we play a team as beat up as um our own squad. Hope we (and the Texans) get healthy soon. 

I am eager to see the gameplan. At times, Scott is too bullheaded to make adjustments. After last MNF, we should not expect easy sledding in the run game. Maybe we can take advantage of the Texans anticipating a run heavy approach - play action boot a quick Tuddy or two in the 1st Q?

I have this feeling that the next two games can be like the Panthers game for us last year where Heinicke had 3 TDs. I really think Heinicke can have solid games vs these Texans & Falcons defenses, so I think we can do more than just ground and pound for 3 ypc like we’ve had to do recently vs the better defenses we’ve faced over the past month GB, Indy, Minny & Phila.