Week 12 GDT: CARP WEEK PART II

MWil23

Here are the rankings ...notice the excuses made for the overrated QBs ... Mason Randolph is a 3rd prospect being hyped up and truth be told as a true third rounder he is probably just as good as the even more overhyped sam and Rosen. Looking at the numerous holes The Browns have to fill .... a qb with any of the first two or even a 2nd pick is laughable... but if they do ....lol

1. Saquon Barkley | RB | Penn State

Don’t let the box scores fool you; Barkley is still one of the most complete, dynamic prospects in all of college football. Despite playing a position that may be devalued by some, he’s still the best player in this class right now.

2. Minkah Fitzpatrick | DB | Alabama

He can line up anywhere in the secondary and handle any assignment you throw at him. On a defense loaded with NFL talent, Fitzpatrick is the most complete, talented player.

3. Bradley Chubb | EDGE | North Carolina State

A monstrous, disruptive force, no edge defender has been as dominant or productive over the past two seasons. With still a few games left in 2017, Chubb has racked up 40.5 tackles for loss and 18 sacks over the past two years.

4. Josh Rosen | QB | UCLA

This year’s quarterback class has tons of hype, but they’ve all shown their flaws this season. Of the top passers in this class, I still think Rosen still has the best chance to quickly develop into a franchise quarterback at the next level, if he can stay healthy.

5. Harold Landry | EDGE | Boston College

Last year’s FBS sack king, Landry is a one-man wrecking crew that commands the full attention of any opposing offensive coordinator. His explosiveness, athleticism and versatility should make him an impact player in any scheme.

6. Lamar Jackson | QB | Louisville

Say what you want about his skill set not translating to the next level, but go sell it somewhere else. Jackson has all the physical tools to be a successful passer in the NFL, with the rare athleticism to challenge opposing defenses with his legs.

7. Derwin James | S | Florida State

He hasn’t looked like the same player we saw last year before his leg injury, but James is still an incredible athlete with limitless upside. If he can keep progressing and avoid further major injury, he should still be a top-10 talent in this class.

8. Sam Darnold | QB | USC

It’s been a roller-coaster year for Darnold so far, with more turnovers and some inconsistent play. Still, he’s got everything NFL teams look for in a potential franchise quarterback, and should be a top-10 pick if he declares.

9. Quenton Nelson | G | Notre Dame

It’s rare to have an interior blocker worthy of a top-10 pick, but Nelson is an exception. The anchor of one of the nation’s top ground attacks, Nelson is one of the most complete prospects in the entire class.

10. Christian Wilkins | DL | Clemson

The defending national champs are loaded up front, but Wilkins is the engine that drives the whole unit. Arguably the most impressive athlete in the entire class, Wilkins’ combination of power and explosiveness will be a constant headache for NFL offensive linemen.

17 hours ago, brownie man said:

Might be 24 but you sure dont have the vision 

Not if you think Cody Kessler is a better option than Kizer

All those things you listed about Kizer are glowing remarks compared to what Kessler brings to this offense

If you think Kizer was the reason we lost this game your insane 

How many TDs your bf throw this past Sunday? I don't recall seeing one. My vision still off? 

1 hour ago, Reginaldm9 said:

How many TDs your bf throw this past Sunday? I don't recall seeing one. My vision still off? 

See I was gonna talk about that

he gets disrespected when you compare his TDS to INts but people don’t count his rushing touchdowns he’s got 5 on the season that’s nothing to just throw away

but yeah he did throw that Td pass on the money to Coleman 

that sucked it was another drop

but the Kizer haters don’t wanna bring the drops up 

idk what y’all got against the 22 I mean 21 year old 

1 minute ago, brownie man said:

See I was gonna talk about that

he gets disrespected when you compare his TDS to INts but people don’t count his rushing touchdowns he’s got 5 on the season that’s nothing to just throw away

but yeah he did throw that Td pass on the money to Coleman 

that sucked it was another drop

but the Kizer haters don’t wanna bring the drops up 

idk what y’all got against the 22 I mean 21 year old 

He's horrible at making decisions. Literally this last game was his most phenomenal game and he still only put up 268 yards with a 58% completion rating. 

Oh what a savior for the franchise, he learned to not throw it to the other team for a week!

Don't settle for mediocrity (or in Kizer's case less than that) when we could have so much more. 

Oh and btw I'm not a Kessler fan by any means. I just like him more than Kizer. 

7 minutes ago, Reginaldm9 said:

One dropped TD pass ain't enough to start a bandwagon. I know BrownieMan is enchanting, but I expect more from you. 

I'm on no bandwagon, but I do love brownie's commitment.

I was just pointing out an insignificant detail that has no real impact on the discussion to amuse myself mostly.

56 minutes ago, Reginaldm9 said:

He's horrible at making decisions. Literally this last game was his most phenomenal game and he still only put up 268 yards with a 58% completion rating. 

Oh what a savior for the franchise, he learned to not throw it to the other team for a week!

Don't settle for mediocrity (or in Kizer's case less than that) when we could have so much more. 

Yes because Kessler showed so much in his one ineffective 3 and out while Kizer was being evaluated for a concussion. I guarantee the Bengals would have rather kept facing Kessler. 

Kizer has had 2 half decent games in the last 3. We knew the 21 year old would have some bad games and some big time lows especially with this supporting cast but he's certainly beginning to show some improvement.

1 hour ago, dawgattack said:

Yes because Kessler showed so much in his one ineffective 3 and out while Kizer was being evaluated for a concussion. I guarantee the Bengals would have rather kept facing Kessler. 

Kizer has had 2 half decent games in the last 3. We knew the 21 year old would have some bad games and some big time lows especially with this supporting cast but he's certainly beginning to show some improvement.

Yeah Kessler looks absolutely lost out there every time he steps foot on the field.

Cant make a decision and takes a sack.  Consistently.

Whatever he had working last year isn't any longer. Teams realize he won't beat you over the top and the pressure him, and he fails.

Same thing that happened to McCoy.

4 hours ago, Reginaldm9 said:

We are bare on playmakers to throw to, and our pass protection was terrible.  That's not full fledge support of Kizer but we shouldn't be ignoring the progress he's made just because the numbers aren't astounding.  This offense sputters on all fronts.

43 minutes ago, Rod Johnson said:

We are bare on playmakers to throw to, and our pass protection was terrible.  That's not full fledge support of Kizer but we shouldn't be ignoring the progress he's made just because the numbers aren't astounding.  This offense sputters on all fronts.

Yeah, the offense is never going to be good when this is the look you get on 1st and Goal:

People defending Hue, or even talking about giving him another year for the sake of continuity, are out of their freaking mind.

19 minutes ago, ditchdigger said:

Yeah, the offense is never going to be good when this is the look you get on 1st and Goal:

People defending Hue, or even talking about giving him another year for the sake of continuity, are out of their freaking mind.

The problem with that formation is the Bengals did a great job of counting. 

they match 2x and then we run it . As Kizer isn't a blocker they have plus 1 in that area. 

I can understand why Hue doesn't want to throw the ball though, Kizer is a turnover machine the in red zone. 

you are kind of screwed if you do and screwed if you don't. 

We have thrown fades to Seth Devalve and corners to CC that have worked, we should go back to that. 

Also CC has scored off a land route when he was isolated to one side. 

Archived