Week 12 Gameday Thread (SNF Edition) - Green Bay Packers (4-7-0) @ Philadelphia Eagles (9-1-0)

Striker

1 minute ago, ChaRisMa said:

You don’t. You stay away from it all together. That’s my point. Ray Lewis and Patrick Willis are the only two I can think of that appeared pre-draft to be obvious studs. Devin White a distant third. Kuechly there. Quay is none of those guys. Guess to be excited about him I have to think about how much better he will be next year.

do you think a scheme where he can shoot gaps with a better DL situation in front of him helps?

1 minute ago, ThatJerkDave said:

It isn't their best shows that get word of mouth and watercooler attention.  It is garbage they hope you will watch.

1mn percent unrelated but I'm throwing a plug out there for SEVERANCE 

Best new show to come about since Succession. Didn't get much publicity this side of the pond. Obscenely good. 

Just now, StatKing said:

Go back to a 4-3

I don’t get the 3-4 love. We can’t find enough pass rushers and we can’t find two gapping dl. The 3-4 worked by using some guys that didn’t fit the 4-3 model. Now we can’t find guys that work in a 3-4. The scheme is over rated.

• Like 2