Zach Wilson

biggie.

I've seen Belichick school some really bad Jets QBs over the years. The best they've had were Chad Pennington and first half of 2008 Brett Favre FFS. Even Mark Sanchez had his moments.

I laughed at the Butt Fumble. I thought I saw the pinnacle of ineptitude of Sam Darnold's "Ghost" game.

But then...Zach Wilson was drafted.

I was skeptical of him right from the start when I heard reports of him having an arrogant attitude with entitlement issues. People here hyping him up with the same tired physical tools crap. Considering he was drafted by the Jets, I figured he'd be another flameout for Belichick to bully.

But I was wrong.

HE'S EVEN WORSE THAN I THOUGHT.

What use are physical tools when you are dumb as brick, act like your hair is on fire when a defender just gets remotely close to you and you couldn't hit the broad side of the Empire State Building?

Edited by biggie.
  • Like 1

Myself and my guy aflaccoseagulls were criticized when we said Wilson was why Moore wanted out.

Mims and Garrett Wilson were both throwing their arms up at Wilson today, basically saying wtf are you doing.

He’s horrendous. Jets fans on here cried when I said it but they can’t accept how bad he is.

JD whiffed on the most important position. Even with how good their D is, that’s why they aren’t going anywhere.

Mike White needs to be the starter.

Edited by KhanYouDigIt

1 minute ago, Forge said:

That should play well 

That should be the final straw that leads to a benching tbh. If he had any leadership skills he would have said I let the team down.

Whenever we lose Belichick always accepts reaponsibility and whenever we win he always credits the players.

Edited by biggie.

Just now, CP3MVP said:

Teams are so desperate to miss out on the “next Mahomes” that any guy with a big arm who can make cool “off platform throws” is getting over-drafted 

Yeah but he is the worst QB in the nfl when the play goes off script 

7 hours ago, Forge said:

I don't even care about the play out on the field, but damn, that is some brutal post game 

https://walterfootball.com/nflhotpress/article/Some-Teams-Have-Makeup-Concerns-with-Zach-Wilson

"[Wilson] has character concerns, rich kid who is an entitled brat - uncle owns Jet Blue -, parents are a pain, not a leader, selfish, and he's a know-it-all."

That got the immediate NOPE from me. After Jimmy Clausen I'd want nothing to do with rich snobs as my QB.

Edited by biggie.
  • Like 2