Week 12: Bengals @ Titans

TitanLegend

1 minute ago, ttitansfan4life said:

Notice you only come around when the team loses. Vrabel is one of the best coaches in the league and year in year out has a beat up roster in playoff contention every year.  

Notice you can't ******* read because I was thanking the refs for helping us out in the first half.

Just now, Titansfan said:

I mean dude come on… if that’s the case then about 75% of the league must have teams full of players who shouldn’t be pros. 

lol, you said it, not me. if we're consistently fielding guys who aren't pros, that's a talent acquisition and evaluation problem. which we obviously have, given that vrabel has to drag this group of scrubs kicking and screaming to wins every week.

Just now, -Hope- said:

lol, you said it, not me. if we're consistently fielding guys who aren't pros, that's a talent acquisition and evaluation problem. which we obviously have, given that vrabel has to drag this group of scrubs kicking and screaming to wins every week.

I said one player who has just made a ridiculous play. If we’re 7-4 and I’m the top 20% of teams in the league then that’s a lot of teams with some really bad players. 

Just now, Kookie23 said:

which player were you secretly praying for to be injured today?  

Burrow right?  lol no one here likes you little boy.

Dude won’t lie, I’ve probably never noticed you because you clearly talk utter crap all the time. Go support a different team or watch a different sport if this is how you act after a though loss. 

Dude won’t lie, I’ve probably never noticed you because you clearly talk utter crap all the time. Go support a different team or watch a different sport if this is how you act after a though loss. 

I just like making fun of Mesa, that's all.

He really, really loves Tannehill if you know what I mean.

Edited by Kookie23

It's always the same. Just gotta put him on the block list. He's here to troll, nothing else.