Week 12: Bengals @ Titans

TitanLegend

10 minutes ago, KingTitan said:

Red Zone offense is the reason we lost. 2 FG and one missed. 

This is my take.  I am a little worried about this though going forward.  I will later look for my self to see just who we missed this game. I thought it was more then Autry. I thought we are missing a starting OL, CB and LB in this game. (other then Landry).  

The comment about 1 on 1 is also interesting as yes Cincy had TWO huge 1 on 1 plays that were critical in this game.  For the record we had 2 also after a fashion.  Cincy also had 1 play that was more a amazing not count on it happening 9 out of 10, that catch for a 1st down late in second half.   Still the rest evened out, penalties and all.   OUR missed FG with a practice squad kicker was also critical and can not be understated...

Titans just had to temper our expectations today right. They were like, no we're not gonna build on that solid win from last week.

I really wanted to see what Tannehill would have done on that last drive, win or lose. Sucks we couldn't have seen that.

We need to start working our offense through Burks. Teams are begging us to pass. We are not helping Henry at this point. We need to put some other players on tape to give defenses something else to think about.

2 minutes ago, titans0021 said:

That’s legit incredible. It’s like he’s actively decided to utilize only the worst parts of Arthur Smith’s offense.

i get that vrabel deserves praise for his acumen and does a lot of things well, but the fact remains that this is going to be the second year in a row that half the battle for this team is overcoming the rank incompetence of the guy vrabel hired as OC: a guy who has never in his career run a competent nfl offense. it's made this team absolutely excruciating to watch and destroyed any chance we ever had of making noise in the playoffs. 

i'm tired of the praise about how we play smart, and fight through injuries, and all these stupid moral victories. i want this team to actually be a real contender, and they are absolutely not.

• Like 1