Week 12: Bengals @ Titans

TitanLegend

15 minutes ago, ttitansfan4life said:

Jags beating us for sure. 

lol what? Maybe a spilt but I doubt it. Idc how good it is we run the south

I know everyone is pissed but chill lol. Bengals are a good team and honestly a bad matchup at this point with the injuries to our pass rushers and poor Oline but we let em off the hook. We beat us again. Ryan missing Trey at the end of the half then going 3 and out to start the 2nd half is a killer. That's where we pull away 

Todd should be fired but won't be. Whatever all I know is we need Ben Jones back if we wanna run. Lowkey AJ is gonna go off on us so 7-5 and then we start the run capping with beat the cowboys on TNF. Chargers might be a issue but 12-5 or 11-6 sounds about right. 

Also got out the game mostly healthy beside RT... Might be Malik time again which if he has Burks I feel sightly better cause Burks can BALL YALL. We got us another one and I think we gonna lose so might as well sit RT and get him ready for the run

• Like 1

16 minutes ago, titans0021 said:

I can’t imagine the amount of 15 to 20 yard PA crossers Arthur would’ve hit Cincy with today. Constantly had their inside backers right at the LOS and we couldn’t even be bothered to try intermediate throws across the middle.

Why do that when you can run for no gain? Feels like Burks could eaten them alive over the middle today. 

That's what Im saying Burks is the real deal. I've seen enough. He has all the tools we just to use PA on 1st down it's really not that hard. Start slicing and dicing over the middle where Ryan throws pretty well and Trey can get open Woods is getting there. 

Honestly we need a new OC this is crazy and yes the Oline is bad but come on now.. Really we've lost our LT and our best pass rusher so I think we've done ight all things considered. If the Jags wanna make a run at us or the colts we will make em bend the knee. 3peat is still INCOMING. Home playoff game and I hear the one and done is the best we can do but everyone said that when we were a half away from the SB as well sooooo excuse me hold up we alright boys. 

We bounced back after the last second L vs the Gmen and the awful loss vs the bills lol no reason to think we won't do the same after this week and next (Yes the AJ revenge game is real lol)

Nothin pisses me off more than our offensive line misses in the draft. Then the lack of follow up once you know it's an issue. If anything more than it screws with Henry.

Henry hasn't been perfect this year. But when you watch games like today when he has no space to work, you are hurting his career. It's infuriating. The guy gives every inch of his being to be great. Give him the best chance.

I am just annoyed for 22 that he has to be behind a disheveled, mishandled line. He should be killing in his last two years before he turns 30.

If there is one silver lining to Sundays with this team is I get to watch greatness in 22. The Titan goat. But it hurts even more we aren't giving him his best chance in his last peak years.

I been saying ds for yrs & I was laughed at & labeled an outcast singled out as a clown; RT, is a game manager. Stop thinking that a game manager means you’re a low tier QB or boarder line good, no. A game manager means someone who manage a offense vs the offense is him. You can win with a game manager see Troy Aikman, & you a damn fool or don’t know football if you don’t believe Aikman is a HOF game manager. He only threw for 20 TD’s once in his career & the offense started with that HOF OL & Emitt Smith. He wasn’t asked to do a lot & win games with his arm. He was asked to take what the defense gives you, & when the opportunity presents itself take your shots. 
Tannehill is handicap by his OC for him to succeed he needs a play caller that’s joint at the hip with his strengths & weaknesses, see Arthur smith. What are RT weaknesses he doesn’t read the entire field, he throws the ball late some times , stares his WR down & not manipulate coverage with his eyes. 
A good play caller can be an avg QB best friend, especially 1’s that understand their QB skill set.

See Jay Gruden - Kirk cousins jay Gruden made Kirk cousins 1 of the Richest QB to ever play the game.

see Frank Reich/ Nick Foles Carson wentz best season as a pro was the MVP prior to shredding his knee, Nick Foles step right in they don’t miss a beat & nick Foles looked so dam* good, got big money & another chance to start in the league.

sean McVay- Jared Goff was 🤏🏾 to bust status till guess who came along he basically was Goff cheat code giving him the answers to the test pre snap.

arthur smith- RT made magic sure art struggled as a play caller early on but he made up for it with a dominant run game & dialing up explosive plays that took advantage when defenses weren’t  playing us honest & we were a balanced offense.

Edited by TitanRedd

6 minutes ago, twotonebluenation said:

I think it's a bad matchup for us. But I want them again in the Playoffs. I can't stand this team. I would love to knock them out.

same but we should've beat them today lol but with chase and mixon it would've even it up so Im fine for round 3

Edited by VY-FTW

I really can’t get over how predictable our offense is. After Burks big play we trot out Hollister and run 2 straight plays.. the DB didn’t even pay attention to Hollister while he was out there.. everybody knows he’s not a receiving threat.

It blows my mind we don’t keep our playmakers out there as much as possible.

I really want our OC to get suspended just to see what kind of game Kelly can call

Edited by 615finest