Week 12: Bengals @ Titans

TitanLegend

2 minutes ago, TitanSS said:

Too much talk about the penalty. We weren't going down and scoring with this OL and Todd Downing. Probably would have ran Henry on 2nd and 10.

Just made the ending lame. Would like to see an attempt of a game tying/winning drive. A penalty I can't remember ever seeing called and it's not because long snappers have never been touched in the time I've watched football. lol

1 minute ago, seminoles1 said:

Kicking that FG...what a stupid decision.

Downing shat the bed again. Get rid of him.

Ehh it was okay. Gave the defense more room for error as they could give up a FG and we would still have a game tying/winning drive attempt. Got the result we were looking for until the rando penalty.

Coverage was actually really good for the most part. Forced Burrow to sit in the pocket and move around a lot. The two catches on the sideline were low percentage plays that are just hard to defend when they connect.

The pass rush was just plain non-existent. Having Denico Autry out is killing us and Bud Dupree is a mediocre edge player. He is the most brain-dead decision of a player to be cut in NFL history.

The front 6-7 were not physical at all in run defense. They didn't tackle well and they were moved all over the field.

I won't even say the offensive line was beat. When the other team has 8-9 at the line of scrimmage with the sole intention of stopping Henry players run free. 

I've said it a million times and will continue to. 

When a team stops Henry for even a 4 yard gain they act like  they stopped God lol. 

It gives them so much confidence and energy. 

I mean we are literally banging our heads against a wall. They have every lineman covered and good LBs that can run. 

But it was play calling. Execution in the red zone that lost us the game. 

And I always hate the Bengals offense because they don't do anything crazy. It's burrow throwing to talented WRs but it is what it is. They won. Made more plays. 

Not disgusted with how we played. But just shows our limitations offensively and lack of top talent at corner. 

• Like 1