Week 12: Bengals @ Titans

TitanLegend

it's really very simple. the bengals beat us because they have players who can win 1 on 1, whereas we are allergic to the very idea of acquiring, keeping, and getting the ball to guys like that. everyone and their mom knew the bengals were going to need to feed tee higgins today. i'm sure the titans did too. and it didn't matter because he won. yet our coaching staff thinks they're too good to follow this extremely basic principle, and we consistently field guys, whether it's receivers or OL, that lose 1 on 1 almost every time they're out there. we can talk up vrabel all we want but until he gets that through his head he's never sniffing a super bowl.

Just now, TitanLegend said:

Game boiled down to the redzone offense just not showing up today. Historically good to not being able to punch it in a single time in the red zone today. Unfortunate.

This is something that is usually fairly volatile for most teams and we're the exception (similar to W/L record in one score games).

I am curious to see if we creep back towards average in either category over time.

Just now, TitanSS said:

This is something that is usually fairly volatile for most teams and we're the exception (similar to W/L record in one score games).

I am curious to see if we creep back towards average in either category over time.

if we continue to be utterly incompetent at run blocking i would suspect we will. the presence of derrick henry is a big part of what makes our red zone offense work.

• Like 1