The Office Mafia: Dunder Mifflin execs (mafia) win!

Malfatron

43 minutes ago, bcb1213 said:

Shrug. I'm some dude named Charles Miner 

I can motivate someone but if it's scum they get an extra hit so I haven't done sqwat all game cause none of you can be obviously town 

Daboyle asked to be caught up, then 2 minutes later posted that, and this was the claim 4 pages ago

• Like 1

Just now, Daboyle said:

ok im here

why are a bunch of people voting bcb

He claimed a character that didn’t show up until Michael had already left to start his own paper company and taken Ryan with him. Charles was also a kiss-*** to Corporate (Executives) and a snitch. 

Both Michael and Ryan are in this game, his character doesn’t make sense.

He also claimed a strong power, for an unimportant side-character that didn’t do very well in the office. 

Charles has more links to Corporate (Executives) than he does Scranton, in fact he was seen as a villain at Scranton. 

I can’t think of a worse claim, if malf stuck him with that character as town, LMFAO that’s a bastard role.

• Like 2

Just now, Dome said:

He claimed a character that didn’t show up until Michael had already left to start his own paper company and taken Ryan with him. Charles was also a kiss-*** to Corporate (Executives) and a snitch. 

He also claimed a strong power, for an unimportant side-character that didn’t do very well in the office. 

Charles has more links to Corporate (Executives) than he does Scranton, in fact he was seen as a villain at Scranton. 

I can’t think of a worse claim, if malf stuck him with that character as town, LMFAO that’s a bastard role.

malf really did screw him if that's not a cover

2 minutes ago, Dome said:

That is pretty bad tbh