QB Talk Once Again.... sigh

JetsandI

I'm just stunned that the Jets really did just put all their eggs into the Rodgers basket with no backup plan. 

If Rodgers really didn't tell them he was on board and they still punted on every other option..... Wow...

1 minute ago, drew39k said:

I'm just stunned that the Jets really did just put all their eggs into the Rodgers basket with no backup plan. 

If Rodgers really didn't tell them he was on board and they still punted on every other option..... Wow...

Any other team in the league besides maybe the Browns or Commanders I would assume know he’s coming by this sitting on their hands. But this is the Jets and they are absolutely that stupid.

Just now, Jag68Sid87 said:

When Nathaniel Hackett was hired as OC, this was the plan all along...Rodgers or bust. 

Why else would they hire Hackett? He was not the best option. But under an Aaron Rodgers offense, he definitely is.

Hackett never calls game for Rodgers.   It was dumb suggestion by media and fans.