QB Talk Once Again.... sigh

JetsandI

17 minutes ago, KimuraGod said:

Gross on having another **** year. At some point we need to do something different. 

We have tried other alternatives but if I’m JD and Saleh I can’t punt the season away on a backup type qb to lead this team. Furthermore there’s a strong chance both would be fired if we don’t get to the playoffs. 

LJ provides us with an offense that can score points and will make us a playoff team. Just remember Rodgers will cost us picks and he’s the highest paid qb at $50m per year don't forgot that part too. Sure the cap is low for this year but we will be paying him a ton when he’s on Malibu beach high on some form of drug for two years. 

Will LJ cost a fortune? Yes

Will LJ cost two first round picks? Yes

If Rodgers ****s us off my genuine question is what other option do we have? I know you’re high on Mayfield but you are in the minority there. Tannehill, Dalton, Mayfield, etc just don’t move the needle for me. 

I want Rodgers but if that doesn’t materialise we MUST go get LJ. 

I'm sorry but if your grabbing LJ to save Saleh job that is a BIG PROBLEM. JD should not be doing moves to save the HC. He needs to continue what he is doing and that is build a great team. I think JD has another shot at drafting a QB high which i would rather do than grab Lamar. Say you grab a Baker and he leads them to the playoffs (which I think he can do) then you just keep building. If Baker tanks this year then you go into 2024 draft grabbing a Caleb Williams or another high QB. 

2 minutes ago, KingOfNewYork said:

This staff let these players, media and fans turn them into chumps. I’m actually ashamed.

Oh ya Rodgers is using us a a toy and is laughing about it with his close circle of friends. I personally would have told Rodgers if we are flying out to see you we better have an answer the next day after you sleep on it or we are moving on. They NEVER should have flown out there unless is was a hard deadline. 

Is it chronological correct?

Woody forced Jets to get Brett Favre. The season was busted and Eric Mangini was fired as a result.

Woody forced Jets to get Tim Tebow. The season was busted and Rex Ryan was fired.

Woody is about to force Jets to get Aaron Rodgers.  Robert Saleh's job is on the line this year.

Watching Get Up and GMFB and the looks on Schefter and Rappaports faces tells me Rogers is coming. I think AR put it out that he doesn’t want either of them breaking the news. All there sources with Green Bay and the Jets have gone silent.  They look so pissed off it hilarious. They know what’s going on but can’t say or do a thing about it. Rodgers is a mind f***er. 

• Like 1

Again, move on, let this guy walk, let GB deal with paying him and the headache he is complicating the Love era.

The Jets would be better off. Who in all of sports does what AR does? He's not better or bigger than the sport.

Hey AR Retire or go back to GB.

So not sure if this is true but apparently…

From Graziano: You are not allowed to restructure a contract until a year has passed since the original one was signed. That may be why there has been a hold up. Today would be the first day he could amend his contract. 

38 minutes ago, JetsandI said:

Is it chronological correct?

Woody forced Jets to get Brett Favre. The season was busted and Eric Mangini was fired as a result.

Woody forced Jets to get Tim Tebow. The season was busted and Rex Ryan was fired.

Woody is about to force Jets to get Aaron Rodgers.  Robert Saleh's job is on the line this year.

THE STEAM HAS TO BE COMING OUT OF JD' EARS AFTER DEALING WITH WOODY  & RODGERS. YOU ARE RIGHT THAT PART OF JET HISTORY IS SO TRUE BUT SAD.

10 minutes ago, KimuraGod said:

So not sure if this is true but apparently…

From Graziano: You are not allowed to restructure a contract until a year has passed since the original one was signed. That may be why there has been a hold up. Today would be the first day he could amend his contract. 

This could make a lot of sense here. I know he is willing to rework his contract to help the team. If we here nothing today we might have a problem. I think he will be a Jet for the next 2 years and this team will have a 2 year window to be in and win the ring.