Fallout TV Show

MKnight82

Vibes were immaculate 

great first episode 

Loved how much attention to detail there was in recreating the universe. Like it’s pretty much 1 to 1. Definitely a little extra there for fans of the game with Vault-tec, all the products, supplies, vehicles and weapons we got to see that first ep.

7 hours ago, Kiltman said:

Vibes were immaculate 

great first episode 

Loved how much attention to detail there was in recreating the universe. Like it’s pretty much 1 to 1. Definitely a little extra there for fans of the game with Vault-tec, all the products, supplies, vehicles and weapons we got to see that first ep.

I didn't think we'd see a junk jet lol. That was amazing 

• Like 1

49 minutes ago, RaidersAreOne said:

Worth watching? I have never played the game but followed how they went on YouTube ages ago.

Very, probably right behind the last of us in terms of best video game adaptation ever made

• Like 1

3 hours ago, rob_shadows said:

Very, probably right behind the last of us in terms of best video game adaptation ever made

I'm gonna take this as another green light.

I never played The Last of Us.  But i enjoyed the show for the most part.  Even if it was pretty up and down from episode to episode.

17 hours ago, rob_shadows said:

I've only seen the first 2 episodes so far, but this is much better than The Last of Us IMO. It's not sticking to any prior video game narrative, so it is free to go in its own direction and tell a new story. The dedication to the sets with little easter eggs and exact replicas of set pieces from the games is incredible. It's a very pretty show.

17 hours ago, rob_shadows said:

Yeah, those two stand out in VG adaptations.
I’d even say in terms of all they had to do to make it, Fallout is more impressive of an adaptation. Mostly just because TLOU was pretty readymade as a narrative already.

More notes on the actors: This Ella Purnell girl is a really good physical actor. She's doing a really good job as the character the audience is supposed to relate to. And this guy that plays Maximus looks weirdly similar to Jonathan Majors, especially in those extreme close-up shots.

22 hours ago, minutemancl said:

More notes on the actors: This Ella Purnell girl is a really good physical actor. She's doing a really good job as the character the audience is supposed to relate to. And this guy that plays Maximus looks weirdly similar to Jonathan Majors, especially in those extreme close-up shots.

As soon as I saw maximus I thought Disney should use him as a Kang replacement.

Edited by Jeezla

19 minutes ago, nagahide13 said:

Very, very good first season. Great casting, tons of easter eggs, lots of great cameos.

The Brotherhood of Steel feels kiiiind of Caesar's Legion-ey, but it seems like CL might be introduced later as well.

I think the timeline has this show taking place ~10 years after New Vegas. If that's the case,

Spoiler

Caesar's Legion is nothing anymore with Caesar dead.

The BoS has always been a fascist, pseudo-theocratic, generally bad organization. Only in Fallout 3 were they ever actually benevolent, and that was later determined to be solely due to Elder Lyons, and under Maxson in Fallout 4, they drifted entirely away from that.